Metal Storm logo
Sarah Brightman

23.03.2009 - 18:02
Ernis
狼獾
Although Sarah Brightman dances on the edge of symphonic rock/metal in some of her songs, the topic discussing the music of this wondrous English singer clearly belongs to general music forum. Since the search option did not give me any fruitful results I hence made this topic.

Sarah Brightman is a beautiful lady whose talent I have always respected and whose music and voice are dear to me. She truly has an angelic operatic voice and is the most successful contemporary operatic performer who incorporates pop and rock music into classical style. She also is the original performer of Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Phantom Of The Opera" which Nightwish covered once.

What do you like about Saraha Brightman and what makes you interested in her works? Let us share....

I went to see Sarah's gig last night and it was like I thought it'd be....she was bombastic, shone in the fantastic show filled with special effects. Of course, there was almost no catchy head banging songs there but the pure beauty was the thing that made the evening enjoyable.

And she completely owned the song "Phantom Of The Opera"...Tarja Turunen will never be able to sing it as powerfully and beautifully as Sarah Brightman did that night....
23.03.2009 - 18:21
Dominus
The Shooter
I know it but I have listened to never it sing. This post has made me wake up curiosity. It will try to listen to it!
29.03.2009 - 20:55
Destryphior

I've listened to Sarah Brightman for a couple of years now, I haven't seen her live, which I would do if I got the chance to. her voice is lovley and I really love her operatic song, still I'm even more a fan of her more pop songs, e.g. Eden.