Metal Storm logo
Heaven And Hell - New Song, Samples And Video Online

Original news, posted on 24.03.2009

"Bible Black", the new song from UK metallers Heaven And Hell, is available for streaming on Noisecreep.com.

"Bible Black" comes off the band's forthcoming album, entitled "The Devil You Know", which will be released on April 28th via Rhino Records. The album was recorded at Rockfield Studios, Wales. More details about the album were previously reported at this location.

UPDATED, on 09.04.2009 (thanks to Azrael)

Audio samples of all ten tracks from the new Heaven And Hell album "The Devil You Know" are available at the website of German online record store JPC.

UPDATE (thanks to Abattoir)

"Bible Black", the new video from UK metallers Heaven And Hell, has been made available online.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Heaven And Hell
Posted: 29.04.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 28 users
25.03.2009 - 17:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Heaven n Hell, Mob Rules, Dehuminazer, thay toock bets of those 3 albums and made in this one, for such age they are BEST HM band who's still active they and Ac/Dc others are realy realy to old for rock
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
31.03.2009 - 18:48
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
I love this. Already classic.
----
The force will be with you, always.
31.03.2009 - 19:19
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
eh the song is just average to me but if you consider their age I guess it's impressive. I'm still going to check the album out because they're one of my favorite bands in general.
16.04.2009 - 22:25
Aleister Kinski

Song Bible Black is just amazing...
RJD, your fire will never die...:banger:

Hits total: 4799 | This month: 8