Metal Storm logo
Metallica - New Video Online

"Broken, Beat And Scarred", the new video from US metallers Metallica, has been made available at Metallica.com. The performance clip was shot by Metallica's longtime friend and collaborator, famed video director Wayne Isham, on December 12, 2008 at the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California and December 13, 2008 at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, California.

The band adds: "We're having so much fun out on the road that we thought, hey, why not film it for the video of our next single? So we invited our good friend Wayne Isham and his crew to join us for a few shows in California in December of 2008... Ontario and Fresno to be exact. We go way back with Wayne (several vids from the "Black" album up through "Frantic" and the "Cunning Stunts" DVD) and as always, Wayne rocked it!"

More info about the single release of this song can be found at this location.

Source: metallica.com
Band profile: Metallica
Posted: 27.03.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 14   Visited by: 214 users
27.03.2009 - 13:26
blizzard tyrant

Fuck this is good! as always metallica is rockin'! m/
27.03.2009 - 14:51
Enissa

Another video already....
27.03.2009 - 15:30
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Wel Wayne Isham has done amazing stuff before. And we hadn't seen a video with live footage since... Black album I think? Really nice video.
And James looks damn weird with that mohawk.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
27.03.2009 - 15:54
destroyah
supercharger
Personally I'd hoped they'd make something cooler for this awesome song. The live sound just doesn't do it for me.

I still think that "All Nightmare Long" is by far the best of the new videos. Proper zombie-apocalypse/Soviet action.
----
About me:

"The best out of all the people ever" - Washington Post

"We abandoned Christ for Destroyah's love!" - The Watchtower

"Simply amazing!" - Rolling Stone
27.03.2009 - 16:25
Thryce
Retired Staff
Wow, this really brings back good memories. Awesome recap with really nice images of their current tour performance and show.

At least this video is making more sense than the "All Nightmare Long" one.. That was a totally random video.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
27.03.2009 - 16:34
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
I liked the video. It's kinda sexy. For some reason, it's exactly "sexy" rather than any other characteristic, and somehow this video shows what Metallica has really been always about: cool songs that make you wanna have fun to. Nothing complicated but just heavy and cool.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
27.03.2009 - 16:54
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Oh no... this was one of my least fav songs from the album. At least if it comes on the TV too much I'll have more chances to save electricity

Agreed with the last part of destroyah's post, though
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
27.03.2009 - 18:55
terrorist

I liked the video,it's great!!
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related
27.03.2009 - 23:58
Metal_Martin

This Video is OK
28.03.2009 - 09:27
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
A mediocre video. Nothing more. they tried to look like 17 years old boys but this is not the reallity and those who have seen them live know it.
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
30.03.2009 - 08:09
dying2live

Cool vid, song's not as bad as I'm used to either.
30.03.2009 - 09:20
Demon Heart

Wwwhooooooooooo sheit, that was fucking awsom, I have one of those balls, i got it from oakland concert, yeaaahhhh, it rocks, metallica rocks
----
It's a black cloud over head
That's me
And the poison ivy chokes the tree
Again it's me
04.04.2009 - 01:36
BMR Monkey

Metallica sukssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i hate the all new metallica shit
31.07.2009 - 15:59
Nightbane

Die
----