Metal Storm logo
Sonic Syndicate - Vocalist Leaves The Band

Sonic Syndicate have posted the following update:

"Sonic Syndicate regrets to announce that Roland Johansson has decided to leave Sonic Syndicate due to personal reasons beyond our control. All of us in Sonic Syndicate wish Roland the best of luck in the future and we plan to continue our friendship/brotherhood outside the band. Thank you for all the hard work, and the good/bad times we had together.

Today we have started the search for a new singer. All of us in Sonic Syndicate are so full of energy and we can't wait to get a new member/family member into the band and continue our long life dreams. The last two years have been more then amazing for us, we've seen half the world, meet so many great fans and made even more along the way. You guys are what keeps us alive and makes life exciting.

Yesterday, the five of us sat down and agreed that our search should not be limited to our inner circle. This is a very big opportunity for us and we want everyone out there to have a chance to spread the word and be a part of the search. Maybe it will be you, a friend or a friend of a friend who will be the next singer of Sonic Syndicate. If you feel you would like to be a part of the search, click here."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Sonic Syndicate
Posted: 30.03.2009 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 14   Visited by: 119 users
30.03.2009 - 17:28
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
I guess he left the band because he couldn't stand the hard criticism and emo-accusings any more. What a weak guy, duh
30.03.2009 - 17:38
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Now we just need everyone else in the band to leave the band and then the band will be the best band that this band could ever hope to be
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
30.03.2009 - 17:49
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Syk on 30.03.2009 at 17:38

Now we just need everyone else in the band to leave the band and then the band will be the best band that this band could ever hope to be

O man... I wanted to be a dick and say something similar. But that was just too awesome.
You just got a virtual beer from me

And yeah... The band sucks but I wanted the other singer to leave first ebcause I hated him more.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
31.03.2009 - 01:09
Promonex
Cathemeral
And nothing of value was lost.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
31.03.2009 - 05:30
Harlequin Devon

They aren't that bad, just derivative.
31.03.2009 - 11:56
iaberis
Advice Troll
An early April's Fool joke perhaps? otherwise bad news...
----
Bitch! Please
31.03.2009 - 20:57
FeskarN

Like his vocals, they will never find a similair singer..
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
01.04.2009 - 00:46
Warman
Erotic Stains
Like I care, I'm gonna be a bitch all day tomorrow at work. We have a Sonic Syndicate geek there.
----
01.04.2009 - 02:43
kaos666

Didn't see that one coming!
02.04.2009 - 06:05
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Hehe... nobody really cares.
----
Coldgrits
02.04.2009 - 15:55
Dracius

Tbh, I'd have preferred it if the other dude left, but at least Karin's still in there...
ohh wait , she cut all her hair off and now looks like a man
thus this band is pointless now
03.04.2009 - 04:34
Shadowcross
The Summoner
Fashion music..... emo's....
04.04.2009 - 09:53
Svneatr
Vitharr
Who knows maybe the singer realized his music was shit and couldn't take it. like that fag who wore a mask and played guitar for limp bizkit.
05.05.2009 - 20:51
In_tallica

HAHAHAHAHAHA XD

Hits total: 5265 | This month: 4