Metal Storm logo
Pritty Album Art

‹‹ Back to Bugs
01.04.2009 - 01:17
Osric

I was just looking at the discography page of Pagan Hellfire and after the page loaded one of the album arts turned into some pretty flowers for a couple seconds. I noticed it happens on other discography pages as well, such as Burzum and Grave Digger. Could that be a virus or something? Or maybe its just my computer. So watch a discography page load, i know it happens on Pagan Hellfire's page, and then after a couple seconds one of the album arts will turn from grim black metal to something happy, gay, and colourful.

I submitted a new album to Pagan Hellfire today btw, maybe that has something to do with it?

Edit: well, now i just saw this same thing happen to my avatar, and then i saw a butterfly go across my screen. I'm not on any drugs right now, i swear. When i posted this i only looked for other threads complaining specifically about album art so sorry if this problem has already been brought up.
01.04.2009 - 01:39
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Osric on 01.04.2009 at 01:17

I was just looking at the discography page of Pagan Hellfire and after the page loaded one of the album arts turned into some pretty flowers for a couple seconds. I noticed it happens on other discography pages as well, such as Burzum and Grave Digger. Could that be a virus or something? Or maybe its just my computer. So watch a discography page load, i know it happens on Pagan Hellfire's page, and then after a couple seconds one of the album arts will turn from grim black metal to something happy, gay, and colourful.

I submitted a new album to Pagan Hellfire today btw, maybe that has something to do with it?

Edit: well, now i just saw this same thing happen to my avatar, and then i saw a butterfly go across my screen. I'm not on any drugs right now, i swear. When i posted this i only looked for other threads complaining specifically about album art so sorry if this problem has already been brought up.

You've been here since 2004 but don't know about our April fools jokes?
----
01.04.2009 - 01:56
Osric

Hahahahaha, no, lol. I don't chat with people on the forum and such so this is the first time i'v heard of it. O well, my bad, i guess this thread can be deleted...
01.04.2009 - 02:10
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Osric on 01.04.2009 at 01:56

Hahahahaha, no, lol. I don't chat with people on the forum and such so this is the first time i'v heard of it. O well, my bad, i guess this thread can be deleted...

Haha but guys like you are why MS' jokes are so good. You aren't the first to fall for it at least.
----
01.04.2009 - 03:28
tulkas
el parcero
Yay!! first time i didn't fall now i can laugh at others that do fall hehehe
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
01.04.2009 - 05:03
Osric

Written by Warman on 01.04.2009 at 02:10

Written by Osric on 01.04.2009 at 01:56

Haha but guys like you are why MS' jokes are so good. You aren't the first to fall for it at least.

Hahahaha, well i'm happy to be contributing
01.04.2009 - 16:33
Ragana
Rawrcat
Oh, but I love this sentence:
Written by Osric on 01.04.2009 at 01:17
I'm not on any drugs right now, i swear.

...someone's feeling guilty, huh?
I understood all but not the weird look of MS front page... I thought something isn't right and just then I realized that it's the colour of pink everywhere.
Nice, I even smiled.
02.04.2009 - 11:26
Elio
Red Nightmare
Awesome this was my first April fools here and didn't fall
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.