Metal Storm logo
Pensées Nocturnes - Debut Album Out Now

"Vacuum" is the title of the debut album of Pensées Nocturnes, a depressive Black Metal/Ambient one-man project (in the vein of A Forest Of Stars), fronted by Vaerohn and hailing from Paris. On this occasion, the label Les Acteurs De l'Ombre Productions, launched a new song "Epitaph" online for your listening pleasure. Three tracks can be heard at http://www.myspace.com/penseesnocturnes.

The tracklisting of "Vacuum" [cover art] is as follows:

01. Lune Malade
02. Flore
03. Dés-Espoir
04. Coups de Bleus
05. Epitaphe
06. Repas de Corbeaux

The album is limited to 1000 copies and was released on the 3rd of April through Les Acteurs de l'Ombre Productions.

Source: myspace.com
Posted: 06.04.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 30 users
06.04.2009 - 19:13
Sjuk
Lord Of Jörg
A very good album. The Classical music parts of the songs are very good !
07.04.2009 - 00:31
necrovamp
I listened to lune maladin. The music is really good, but i just don't like the vocals. which is shame, 'cus I really want to like them/him...
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
07.04.2009 - 06:13
Symmachus
It seems like only 1,000 people will get a legitimate copy of this album. It looks like interesting music.
08.04.2009 - 19:36
TheBigRossowski
Actually sounds pretty good, I wouldn't compare them to A Forest of Stars... not exactly. But then again, you can't Secrets of the Moon to Moonspell (as was on their page). However, if I HAD to say 'yeah...it's kinda like..' I would say A Forest of Stars as well.

Where did you find this news anyways? The Dude ordered a copy, always abiding.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Hits total: 2236 | This month: 4