Metal Storm logo
Trigger The Bloodshed - To Replace Warpath As Support To Evile

Evile guitarist Ol Drake has posted the following update concerning the direct support slot on the band's upcoming UK tour with Mutant:

"On Sunday 12th April Warpath let us know they have to pull out of our tour (which starts today, Wednesday 15th April) due to their lead guitarist being "indirectly involved in a motorcycle accident" on the 8th. We wish them all the best and hope he has a speedy recovery.

We only had 2/3 days to find a replacement band.

It's such short notice for any band to be able to accomodate themselves to a tour which starts in a few days, which already has arrangements and agreements made, but I want to personally thank our friends Trigger The Bloodshed for stepping up and being willing to take part in the tour in place of Warpath. I'd like everyone to show Trigger The Bloodshed the same respect and consideration they've shown us in this situation by giving them a warm welcome onto the tour at the upcoming shows."

Here are the dates again:

04/15 - Birmingham UK, Barfly
04/16 - Newcastle UK, Academy 2
04/17 - Manchester UK, Academy 3
04/18 - Dublin IRE, Fibber Magees
04/19 - Cork IRE, An Cruiscin Lan
04/20 - Glasgow UK, Cathouse
04/21 - Edinburgh UK - Studio 24
04/22 - Sheffield UK, Corporation
04/23 - London UK, Underworld
04/24 - Hammerfest UK, Prestatyn
04/26 - Leeds UK, Rios
04/27 - Nottingham UK, Rock City

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Trigger The Bloodshed
Event: Evile: UK Tour
Posted: 15.04.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 16 users
16.04.2009 - 03:50
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Miraculous they could salvage this tour after all the cancellations we've seen recently.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
19.04.2009 - 05:59
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Wouldn't this news be more appropriately filed under Evile than Trigger (at least 'til after the tour) given that the latter has only one fan on MS, and further, he was last here 200 days ago?
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays

Hits total: 2887 | This month: 5