Metal Storm logo
Void Of Silence - Part Ways With Vocalist

Italian doom metallers Void Of Silence have parted ways with Alan Nemtheanga and are now looking for a new singer: "We are looking for a versatile, creative individual (man or woman) with high motivation and a capability of singing in different styles, from strong clean singing to all ranges of grunts, growls and shrieks. If you feel you might be the one, please send us your demo or email."

Void Of Silence explained its split with Alan Nemtheanga by saying in a statement, "Void Of Silence was forced to let Alan go to be able to continue. Alan's full-time engagement in Primordial increasingly prevented Void Of Silence from completing the brand new album, scheduled for Autumn 2009 on code666 "

Void Of Silence was founded in 1999 and has thus far released three full-length albums of "apocalyptic doom metal" and are currently signed to code666 Records, which released its latest album, "Human Antithesis", with worldwide critical acclaim in 2004.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Void Of Silence
Posted: 18.04.2009 by Doom F.N

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 29 users
18.04.2009 - 22:41
Symmachus

I was wondering if this band was stll active or not, since they hadn't released anything since 2004. That sucks that Nemtheanga had to leave the band.
19.04.2009 - 13:00
annodomini

Thats really sad, because Nemetheanga was a perfect vocalist for them. But lets hope they will found another good one, and we still hear the new album this year.
----
the riddle wants to be...
19.04.2009 - 20:24
W-Lash
Metal Master
I don't give a shit about Nemtheanga because 1st and 2nd albums were better. But... this means that the new album probably will be scheduled for some time again and that sucks because I've been waiting too fucking long for it.

Hits total: 3321 | This month: 6