Metal Storm logo
The Few Against Many - New Album Details

Pulverised Records press release

The latest Swedish all-star collaboration The Few Against Many, featuring ex-Scar Symmetry singer and lead guitarist Christian Älvestam, vocalist Pär Johansson of Satariel, The Duskfall and Demiurg fame, guitarist Patrik Gardberg (Torchbearer), drummer Jani Stefanovic (Miseration, Solution .45, etc) and bassist Anders Edlund (Incapacity, Angel Blake, etc) have revealed the album cover artwork and tracklisting for the debut album "SOT":

01. Hädanfärd
02. Bränd Mark
03. Blod
04. Skapelsens Sorti
05. Sot
06. Abider
07. Heresi
08. One With The Shadow

With the brilliantly mystical artwork of Dan Seagrave (Morbid Angel, Suffocation, Dismember, Entombed, etc) and backed by the top-notch production of Tomas "Plec" Johansson at Panic-Room Studios in Sweden and joining in as contributors Mikael Stanne of Dark Tranquillity and Jonas Renkse of Katatonia/Bloodbath fame penning down some lyrics, "SOT" is a crushing sick bastardization of Death Metal brutality combined with Progressive elements but only more twisted!

Comments Christian: "It's a great honour and privilege to once again work with my good friend Roy Yeo and his Pulverised Records. We have known each other for almost 12 years now, through our past work together with Unmoored and Quest Of Aidance, so it feels very much like coming home in a way. We are very happy and excited to see where this re-established cooperation can lead us as a team!"

Release date to be announced soon.

Source: myspace.com
Posted: 28.04.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 6 users
30.04.2009 - 06:51
Symmachus

I have seen a lot of Christian Älvestam around the metalstorm.ee news. That's cool. By the way, I love the album artwork and the band's name.

Hits total: 2265 | This month: 4