Metal Storm logo
Sworn Vengeance

05.05.2009 - 01:35
Konrad
Mormon Storm
Sworn Vengeance is an American metalcore/hardcore act from California. They have disbanded but I believe they deserve to be recognized on Metalstorm.ee for helping shape the metalcore genre. Their final and greatest album, The Outstretched Arms of Damnation was unfortunately Unreleased and Unmastered, but deserves to be heard by everyone. Please go to the suggested bands section of metalstorm and vote for them.

Members of Sworn Vengeance are now in First Blood and Terror.
----
Brujerizmo!
05.05.2009 - 11:25
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Moved to the Alternative metal forum.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
05.05.2009 - 18:44
Konrad
Mormon Storm
All mp3's of all releases can be heard on the Discography section of their website. I highly recommend listening to "The Outstretched Arms of Damnation" and "Domination". Also, the band was known for having insanely violent shows. If you want to see what that was like, check out the live version of "Loss of Life" on the "My Friend Violence" album.
----
Brujerizmo!
07.05.2009 - 05:47
Dámaris

With 5 Full Lengths, and a handful of splits, EP's and compilations reaching to Europe Sworn Vengeance has arguably earned the title of the heaviest band from the west coast, u.s. They were also IMO the first then Hardcore band to add very dark lyrics and melodious passages to their music. O.A.D. is the best metalcore album of all time I.M.O...I am still waiting for another band to pick up from where they left off. Bands like Heaven Shall Burn and Unearth are great but you don't see such rapid progression with them as you do with S.V. IMO. On top of the music, they also deserve credit for being quite possibly the angriest band ever.

It's an eye for an eye, a life for a life, a soul for a soul and blood for blood. This is war!