‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]
Users visited: 286  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Deadmeat on 28.05.2009 at 16:38
After making a poll with having only 8 possible choices I decided that it would be better to have a Beer topic. So, tell us what's your favorite beer, why it is and give us all the necessary information about it so that we can try it when we have the chance.

So, keep on the discussion about this great drink called Beer!

As for me, I've already wrote it: Erdinger (i don't know much about it's short etc) is the best. It is a beer that kneeds in your bottle and it tastes great!

Page 23 of 23

Bad English
nobody

21.11.2014 at 02:54
Dugges Xmass Idjit , Imperial Stout 9,5 % Sweden
To be honest I don't know difference between ordinary limited edition imperial stout and xmass, seems they put nowadays name and cell in xmass time
I like it , well comparing whit oatmeal stout and also taste what has YETI stout where you can feel extremely roasted malt, here is softer one , but it don't make not bad, good, I like it, actually you can take it more.. I swear I can drink this whole life long ... same time there are no bad stout, king of beers, aristocracy of beers , same time underdogs as well, not many people drinks it and its good, better chances to be as they are and not change for mainstream taste.

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]

Login or register to post here.