Metal Storm logo
Dawn Of Destiny - Announce Their Third Album

The recordings for the 3rd Dawn Of Destiny album will start in june. This time the band will record at the "Sounds Of Steel" studios in Castrop-Rauxel, Germany.

After "Begins" (2007) and "Rebellion In Heaven" (2008) [go here for the Metal Storm review], the new album will be released in Europe and Japan in late summer/autumn 2009, again via Shark Records and Marquee Avalon. For album No. 3 the DoD has some surprises for the buyers of this CD. Ian Parry (Elegy, Ayreon, Vengeance) and Bernhard Weiss (Axxis) will appear as guest singers on this album.

For more information go here:
http://www.myspace.com/dawnofdestiny and http://www.dawnofdestiny.de

Source: dawnofdestiny.de
Band profile: Dawn Of Destiny
Posted: 29.05.2009 by Bas

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 46 users
29.05.2009 - 16:44
Bas
Retired Staff
Good news, I hope this new album will be as great as Rebellion In Heaven was
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
29.05.2009 - 17:00
annodomini

This insane This is the most productive band for my favorties. This is where Quantity means Quality. Can't wait.
----
the riddle wants to be...
29.05.2009 - 18:04
Ag Fox
Angel No More
That's prolific...
hope they will continue to progress. ...Begins was really average, but Rebellion In Heaven was fairly decent.
----
loves 小巫
30.05.2009 - 13:18
annodomini

Well, i found "Begins" really good, and everything that i expected they will improve, thay did that on RIH. But now i am afraid, of the drum sound, which is very important in DoD sound, because they have a new drumer, but lets hope everything will be ok.

I believe there will be around 12 songs, some new directions, some old, another great power ballad. And ofcourse diverse compositions.
----
02.06.2009 - 03:20
Wyrd

Great News!! Cant wait to see some new stuff!
----
"The bands called Demon Hunter! They hunt demons!"
08.06.2009 - 14:31
Bas
Retired Staff
Written by annodomini on 30.05.2009 at 13:18

But now i am afraid, of the drum sound, which is very important in DoD sound, because they have a new drumer, but lets hope everything will be ok.

Their keyboarder told me that the drumming on the new album will still be recorded by the old drummer, no need to worry about that.
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
09.06.2009 - 10:08
annodomini

_ u _ a_
_ r _ _ i _ _ _ y

This is the album tiltle riddle. Anyone has any ideas? Its two words.
----
09.06.2009 - 18:39
annodomini

Human Fragility

Thants what i got
----

Hits total: 3711 | This month: 4