Metal Storm logo
Sons Of Anarchy

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 04.06.2009 - 12:36
This is new TV series,
Its about biker gang ''Sons of Anrchy'' and their rivels ''Mayans''
Alls is based on real facts about Hells Angels, and Mayans is like Mongols MC
Its realy interesting series , like reality even to modern , as far I know 1% enters can ride only in USA build bikes
This film shows gangs life , relatinships whit cops, Mayans, soem skin head gang and they main job is weapon trafficing and selling, they have some connections whit I.R.A

Realy interesting, I has seen opening 2 series there 13 IMO and , im looking forvard see all, its werry werry interesting.
04.12.2014 - 12:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by MetalSpider on 04.12.2014 at 07:14

One more episode remains for the 7th and final season of Sons of Anarchy! The second last episode was crazy! (and sad).

Its been an incredible season and an incredible show! I'm definitely going to miss it.

I have seen all whit out 2 (will watch today) + last one what is not out
I thought it will me bloody and brutal, good gang shouting scenes, Juice is retard children, OMG better life out of Suns as taking ass from Marilin
Shocking was Chibs did fuck new cop and Tigs going gay WTF .... but basically death scenes only one main hero was not so shocking
Abel is nuts, but he spoken ... wonder how all turns ..
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.12.2014 - 04:02
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
I have seen everything up to season 6. To me the series started weak, first season got better after the second half becoming very good, second season was freaking awesome, and subsequent seasons were very good.

I refrained from watching this season and decided to wait for it to be completely aired and just sit and watch it whole without having to wait a week (I do this for pretty much everything except Game of Thrones for which I can't simply wait). That means I haven't seen anything of this last season and also haven't read any of the posts above to evade spoilers.
----
Christless
07.12.2014 - 04:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Darth Satanious on 07.12.2014 at 04:02

I have seen everything up to season 6. To me the series started weak, first season got better after the second half becoming very good, second season was freaking awesome, and subsequent seasons were very good.

I refrained from watching this season and decided to wait for it to be completely aired and just sit and watch it whole without having to wait a week (I do this for pretty much everything except Game of Thrones for which I can't simply wait). That means I haven't seen anything of this last season and also haven't read any of the posts above to evade spoilers.

season 2 was boring, all I saw was wp, who sees only but green , fbi rat, rapist crew, and such people, worst season ever.
3 was so emotional hard to watch, knowing if Jax gets back Abel ...
4th then murders and killings start, old truth and secret came out ... and mayhem begins
----

apos;'
[image]
07.12.2014 - 05:30
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
Written by Bad English on 07.12.2014 at 04:06

Written by Darth Satanious on 07.12.2014 at 04:02

season 2 was boring, all I saw was wp, who sees only but green , fbi rat, rapist crew, and such people, worst season ever.
3 was so emotional hard to watch, knowing if Jax gets back Abel ...
4th then murders and killings start, old truth and secret came out ... and mayhem begins

Well sir, I strongly disagree with you. Second season for me is by far the best in SOA. Season 3 to me was about tension, a constant threat and anticipation to know what would happen with Jax's son, like the tension of Cold War that almost amounted to nothing when he nearly let his son go with those foster parents.

The other seasons felt to me like an effort to create this situations of intrigue, action, and heavy content which kind of worked, but I feel season 2 had and achieved effortlessly through the story.
----
Christless
07.12.2014 - 13:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
S2 was stupid IMO, S 3 was well OK, but child issue, now knowing what bastard Jex is, I think father Asbury was right, Abel needs better parents, peace and so on , maybe granie still be alive?
S and follow shit starts because Clay stupidity and conacts whit cartel, and then a lot of dead bodies start to be digin to the woods ,
----

apos;'
[image]
10.11.2015 - 16:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Anybody can confirm that Curt Sutter will make series about old Teller and Samcro in 80's how all started and up to Tellers death and also another series about mayans MC?
Can someone confirm it?
----

apos;'
[image]
26.05.2018 - 07:58
Drippy.Hippie

Definitely one of my all time favorite TV Shows! I understand that there's supposed to be some sort of spin off revolving around Mayans M.C. in the future.
----
What is the difference between the man who fools you from the pulpit, and the other man who fools you from the platform?
Both of them seek to obtain power over you - To rule your mind, control your property interests or labor power.
27.01.2019 - 01:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Checked out some sniffs from mayans MCit well well I dunno, we will see
----

apos;'
[image]