Galar
Wicked Mung
Maybe...
----
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID, SUCK A DICK
09.07.2009 - 03:01
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Wow first column is TOP notch. not a fan of poison the well/never heard of the others.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
14.09.2009 - 21:01
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by LeChron James on 09.07.2009 at 03:01

Wow first column is TOP notch. not a fan of poison the well/never heard of the others.

fo sho

Priest, Deth, Anthrax and Steel Panther = epic win
15.09.2009 - 15:59
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck

You mean to say you never heard of Ace Frehley? The only true guitarist of Kiss?

Also not of Firebird? Or to be more precise Bill Steer's Firebird. A stoner rock outfit by Carcass' Bill Steer.

And damn Outrage, they are awesome they recorded a couple of great thrash albums. Those albums were imo the album Metallica should have recorded after MoP and And Jutsice For All.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

16.09.2009 - 00:36
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 15.09.2009 at 15:59

You mean to say you never heard of Ace Frehley? The only true guitarist of Kiss?

amen to that, check out his setlists hahahahha it's like he wrote half of Kiss's hits http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/ace-frehley/2008/the-commodore-ballroom-vancouver-bc-canada-3bd68844.html he didn't, but awesome songs with incredible solos like Detroit Rock City and Black Diamond have Ace written all over them.
16.09.2009 - 01:30
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Valentin B on 16.09.2009 at 00:36

amen to that, check out his setlists hahahahha it's like he wrote half of Kiss's hits http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/ace-frehley/2008/the-commodore-ballroom-vancouver-bc-canada-3bd68844.html he didn't, but awesome songs with incredible solos like Detroit Rock City and Black Diamond have Ace written all over them.

Imo Ace actually was Kiss' best songwriter, followed at some distance by Paul and then Peter Criss (vastly underrated in his Kiss period) and Gene was by far the worst writer in my books.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

16.09.2009 - 07:29
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen

Also not of Firebird? Or to be more precise Bill Steer's Firebird. A stoner rock outfit by Carcass' Bill Steer.

And damn Outrage, they are awesome they recorded a couple of great thrash albums. Those albums were imo the album Metallica should have recorded after MoP and And Jutsice For All.

i didnt see ace's name and i have heard of firebird, though i havent heard their music. and with your positive words about outrage, i'll have to check them out. could any of their albums be better than AJFA? cuz if theyre anything like AJFA, im probably not gonna be a fan.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
16.09.2009 - 17:06
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by LeChron James on 16.09.2009 at 07:29

i didnt see ace's name and i have heard of firebird, though i havent heard their music. and with your positive words about outrage, i'll have to check them out. could any of their albums be better than AJFA? cuz if theyre anything like AJFA, im probably not gonna be a fan.

Their albums are more like faster songs of MoP RtL and KeA not that much as AJFA thank god.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Hits total: 2873 | This month: 6