Metal Storm logo
Radio vs MP3

Original post

Posted by terrorist, 13.06.2009 - 00:24
In the old days people were sitting in front of the radio waiting for their favorite song so they can listen to it and now people just download it from the internet and put it in some folder,listen to it couple of times and download a new one.I think the radio is more better because it gives respect to te artist and the music.

Poll

You like to listen music on your...?

MP3
Radio

Total votes: 26
18.06.2009 - 22:14
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
The radio drives me to insanity. I have to listen to the same generic bullshit over and over again on it and nothing good ever comes on. At least with an MP3 you have the power of choice....
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
08.10.2009 - 01:48
ToMegaTherion
Until someone introduces and metal radio station on national radio in Australia, I will gladly stick too MP3.
13.10.2009 - 05:47
Archetype
I'm in Melbourne and the radio here sucks. Once a week they have a punk/metal show on that goes for a few hours but it's nothing more than the usual run-of-the-mill generic *core bands.
So yeah - I just listen to music on my mp3 player or phone.
13.10.2009 - 06:01
danielllewis
I don't really listen to individual songs, just albums from start to finish.

I guess mp3 though since i have all my cds on my ipod.
----
13.10.2009 - 07:31
Jan
I never ever listens to radio. I mean - if i wanted to torture my ears, I could pour some molten lead in them - would almost be better than having to listen to the shallow, crappy, flavor of the week, pop music found on radio.

Nah, give me my ipod any day. On that I mostly listens to whole albums - which I (in response to the original post) feel is much more respectful to the artist than just listening to the one hit single that radio plays. (As is actually buying the album, thus supporting their efforts to make more good music.)
12.05.2011 - 17:12
Hello to everybody! Internet radio only with the music we love...now playing on
http://6stringsradio.blogspot.com/ !!!
All genres of Rock and Metal are playing!
Come my fanatics...:beer:
13.05.2011 - 12:38
ANGEL REAPER
Mp3 ....cause the radio here sucks!
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
13.05.2011 - 17:23
Kennoth
There's really no contest... as evident by the polls.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
13.05.2011 - 20:07
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
MP3. I listen to full albums rather than just songs.
Plus the radio plays horrible mainstream music.
29.08.2011 - 04:25
Metal_4Ever
Of course, who da hell will use Radio?