Metal Storm logo
Raintime - Band Update

Italian extreme power metallers Raintime have issued the following update:

"Raintime is pleased to unleash some news on the long awaited new album scheduled to be released in the beginning of 2010. After the release of the successful and the critically acclaimed second album "Flies & Lies" the new work will consists of twelve new and original songs that will be recorded during August at Remaster Studios (Italy) and will be mixed and mastered by Logan Mader (Machine Head, Soulfly, Medication) at Undercity Recordings in Los Angeles - CA.

Furthermore, Raintime announce that original guitar player Luca Michael Martina has left the band for personal reasons. The split has been totally amicable and the rest of the band wishes Luca all the best for his life and career in music. The new guitar player is Daniele "Acido" Bressa who's already help the band in some past live situations and now is already fully active in Raintime.

More news will come very soon, but in the meantime you can enjoy the new MySpace page of the band, that features a pre-production song. We are sure that it will give you all a clear idea of Raintime's new musical direction and concept."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Raintime
Posted: 18.06.2009 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 47 users
18.06.2009 - 11:44
Fat & Sassy!

I know I'm pointing out the obvious when I say this, but... These guys have a dumb band name. There... I said it. >:[
18.06.2009 - 12:07
Italics

Dumb band name, but the music is good IMO
----
But I Justify My Desire to No One
18.06.2009 - 13:43
DarkMoor99
Account deleted
Great band. Looking forward to their new work.

Hits total: 2975 | This month: 6