Metal Storm logo
Updates Problem

‹‹ Back to Bugs
20.06.2009 - 00:10
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
A few minutes ago i checked the page and saw that i had 4 updates (4u). I ckicked on it and it showed me the updates page with no new updates (I delete them when i read them). Almost the same thing happened yesterday. 4u and the result was one new update. Is it a bug???
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
21.06.2009 - 21:17
Ivan
Retired Admin
elite
I don't know, they work fine for me. Gotta investigate.
24.06.2009 - 17:10
Deadsoulman
elite
Mmm I actually get that too. I never have as many updates as it says I do.
25.06.2009 - 16:51
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Basically i think that it encounters all the recent updates cause the number keeps on growing. now everytime it says i have 5 updates and it is only 1 that appears...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
28.06.2009 - 20:55
Nimlot
A. Reader
Same here. I left my 1 new update (it said 7u) for one day, next day it said 10u and there were 4 new updates
29.06.2009 - 23:04
GT
Coffee!!
staff
I get it too. It's like the updates just stacks up if you don't delete them after reading
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
01.07.2009 - 10:03
Ivan
Retired Admin
elite
I think I found the problem. New releases weren't displayed at all, that's why the number of updates on the page was lower than advertised
01.07.2009 - 12:05
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Yeah, now it seems to ok! thanks ivan!
----
07.09.2016 - 19:51
3rdWorld
China was a neat
I get updates for bands that are not in my favorite list. It would be good to not have them cause I don't want 'em.

Hope you guys could look into it.
07.09.2016 - 21:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by 3rdWorld on 07.09.2016 at 19:51

I get updates for bands that are not in my favorite list. It would be good to not have them cause I don't want 'em.

Hope you guys could look into it.

maybe you colic just update , because fav means update , but also click updates band wont be fav , but there will be updates
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.09.2016 - 21:54
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Bad English on 07.09.2016 at 21:20

maybe you colic just update , because fav means update , but also click updates band wont be fav , but there will be updates

What you mean "colic" and "click updates"?

I can see those are bands that were previously in my favorite bands list but I removed them from there but I still get updates.

EDIT: Ok, I got an update and I saw the option for Watched Bands. I removed all the bands from there.
07.09.2016 - 22:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by 3rdWorld on 07.09.2016 at 21:54

Written by Bad English on 07.09.2016 at 21:20

What you mean "colic" and "click updates"?

I can see those are bands that were previously in my favorite bands list but I removed them from there but I still get updates.

EDIT: Ok, I got an update and I saw the option for Watched Bands. I removed all the bands from there.

colic means click in Gaelic spelling like Karan -- Cerrian
Yes you might accidently click watch, update bands and not put on favorite
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.09.2016 - 22:27
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Bad English on 07.09.2016 at 22:06

Yes you might accidently click watch, update bands and not put on favorite

Thanks man, much appreciated. Goes to show how outdated I'm, on the features of the site. I was still thinking you only get updates for favorite bands but now I see two options on every band's banner, one to add as favorite and another to add updates for which I never noticed all these days.
25.07.2017 - 20:20
Iceland_Norway
Chrome won't let me see the avatar I edited. There is a problem with Chrome Browser

The browsers SafeZone by Avast antivirus and Mozilla Firefox show me the edited Avatar correctly

When I go to the Avatar Section clicking on the picture just edited it opens a fully black page with the script Error 404 page not found.
----
Føroyar mítt land

Tú alfagra land mítt

Føroyar mín Móðir