Metal Storm logo
Municipal Waste - New Song And Video Online

Original news, posted on 26.06.2009

US metallers Municipal Waste have posted online a new song, "Wrong Answer", on their MySpace page.

"Wrong Answer" comes off the band's forthcoming album, entitled "Massive Aggressive" [cover art], which is due to be released by Earache Records on August 24th in Europe and August 25th in North America.

The album will be released in a variety of formats, including a special edition fan box with the album on CD, a Municipal Waste logo sweatband, a "Massive Aggressive" patch and three pin badges. The album will also be available on limited edition vinyl in black, white, clear, red, green (only 100 of each colour made) and ultra-limited edition purple (sold out).

You can pre-order your copy now in Europe here or in the US here.

UPDATE

Municipal Waste present the ultra-exclusive, mega-bloody "Gore Cut" version of the music video for "Wrong Answer." The clip was directed by David Brodsky who has also worked with bands like Suicide Silence and Arsis.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Municipal Waste
Posted: 27.08.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 15 users
26.06.2009 - 21:55
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Whaaaaat what the hell happened to their singer's voice? its not nearly as prominent or fierce sounding as in previous albums.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
27.06.2009 - 00:02
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by LeChron James on 26.06.2009 at 21:55

Whaaaaat what the hell happened to their singer's voice? its not nearly as prominent or fierce sounding as in previous albums.

Exactly what I was going to say, it sounds as if he doesn't give a shit. That and the whole song just seems kind of forgettable....I really hope this isn't what the entire album will sound like.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
27.08.2009 - 13:47
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
I just heard the new song and i like. i have to mention here that i am not a fan of the band and i dont know their previous releases to compare it with them...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!

Hits total: 2476 | This month: 4