Metal Storm logo
Children Of Bodom - To Release Cover Album

Here are the tracklists for the different editions of the upcoming Children Of Bodom cover album "Skeletons In The Closet", scheduled to be released worldwide this autumn.

Europe

01 "Lookin' Out My Back Door" (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
02 "Hell Is For Children" (Pat Benatar)*
03 "Somebody Put Something In My Drink" (Ramones)
04 "Mass Hypnosis" (Sepultura)
05 "Don´t Stop At The Top" (Scorpions)
06 "Silent Scream" (Slayer)
07 "She Is Beautiful" (Andrew W.K.)
08 "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)" (Kenny Rogers)
09 "Bed Of Nails" (Alice Cooper)
10 "Hellion" (W.A.S.P.)
11 "Aces High" (Iron Maiden)
12 "Rebel Yell" (Billy Idol)
13 "No Commands" (Stone)
14 "Antisocial" (Trust/Anthrax)*
15 "Talk Dirty To Me" (Poison)
16 "War Inside My Head" (Suicidal Tendencies)**
17 "Ooops!? I Did It Again" (Britney Spears)

USA

04 "Mass Hypnosis" (Sepultura)
05 "Don´t Stop At The Top" (Scorpions)
06 "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)" (Kenny Rogers)
07 "Hellion" (W.A.S.P.)
08 "Aces High" (Iron Maiden)
09 "Rebel Yell" (Billy Idol)
10 "No Commands" (Stone)
11 "Antisocial" (Trust/Anthrax)
12 "Talk Dirty To Me" (Poison)
13 "Ghost Riders In The Sky" (Stan Jones)
14 "War Inside My Head" (Suicidal Tendencies)**
15 "Ooops!? I Did It Again" (Britney Spears)

Japan

04 "Don´t Stop At The Top" (Scorpions)
05 "Silent Scream" (Slayer)
06 "She Is Beautiful" (Andrew W.K.)
07 "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)" (Kenny Rogers)
08 "Bed Of Nails" (Alice Cooper)
09 "Aces High" (Iron Maiden)
10 "Antisocial" (Trust/Anthrax)*
11 "Talk Dirty To Me" (Poison)
12 "Ghost Riders In The Sky" (Stan Jones)
13 "War Inside My Head" (Suicidal Tendencies)**
14 "Ooops!? I Did It Again" (Britney Spears)

* previously unreleased track recorded at Beyond Abilities studios, summer 2009
** previously unreleased track recorded at Petrax studios, fall 2007

Source: cobhc.com
Band profile: Children Of Bodom
Posted: 03.07.2009 by ArtiA

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 43   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 328 users
04.07.2009 - 22:24
Symmachus

This does seem like a release for the money. I'm not very excited about this release myself.
05.07.2009 - 01:06
kaylamacgavin

Fucking faggots
05.07.2009 - 01:59
Italics

Wow, all of you are so smart for figuring out that the music industry is about making money!

What a bunch of complete geniuses you are!

Now you can all feel intelligent tonight as you cry your chubby pimply faces to sleep.

Whiners...

(PS - I definitely won't be getting this album either, but I'm not going to cry about it)
----
But I Justify My Desire to No One
05.07.2009 - 02:12
tulkas
el parcero
Oops, they're lame again.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
05.07.2009 - 14:03
Crème fraiche

Their covers I heard were pretty bad

But the Andrew W.K. cover sounds interesting lol
05.07.2009 - 16:42
parallax

Ka-ching!
06.07.2009 - 20:09
STEELER

QUEENSRYCHE COVERS,DREAM THEATER COVERS. THIS IS A WORLD WIDE DISEASE!!!!!!!!:noidea:
07.07.2009 - 21:38
VPeter

Written by Doc G. on 04.07.2009 at 01:03

I'll buy it. I'm worried about them not making not enough money off it so I'll buy 1 copy for every MS User that doesn't.

In all seriousness though, I do enjoy most of their covers, so I'll probably end up getting it. Kinda pissed off the USA version doesn't have the Andrew WK cover.

.....oh yeah *insert cash-grab bitch and moan fest thats already been stated a dozen times here*

Written by BlankFile on 03.07.2009 at 21:37

Britney Spears??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:O

Your surprised? Its been out for like 3 years now...possibly longer.

Dear Dr.Rock, You don't need to put yourself as a martyr for Children of Bodom, when each time there are hate comments on the band.
It is very natural that a band receives such backlash when they make horrible angsty teen music and the frontman or some other prominent member is being very childish or pathetic. Not to mention Children of bodom's "funny" covers are not funny at all. Also why bother putting yourself up as a martyr for a band you don't really like?
07.07.2009 - 23:50
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by VPeter on 07.07.2009 at 21:38

Dear Dr.Rock, You don't need to put yourself as a martyr for Children of Bodom, when each time there are hate comments on the band.
It is very natural that a band receives such backlash when they make horrible angsty teen music and the frontman or some other prominent member is being very childish or pathetic. Not to mention Children of bodom's "funny" covers are not funny at all. Also why bother putting yourself up as a martyr for a band you don't really like?

Dear Petur,
You don't need to over analyze a mere observation. Children Of Bodom have been a heavily pushed band for years, yet when they do something like this people start screaming "cash grab!", its generally the same people that have been making fun of them for years, so its hard to believe they're actually that surprised. I for one was simply making an observation and trying to state in a humorous manner that I just don't give a fuck either way. I'm not a huge Bodom fan anymore, but I like a lot of their music, and if I like your music, I'll pay for it - I do enjoy a lot of their covers, so I'll pay for them, simple as that. Make sense?

I'm not being a martyr, I just find it to be just another excuse for people to hate the band. Other bands record cover albums all the time, people generally keep their mouth shut unless its a band thats easy to take pot-shots at.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
08.07.2009 - 12:04
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by Shadowcross on 04.07.2009 at 19:50

Written by Deadmeat on 03.07.2009 at 17:37

Why the fuck would a band rerelease their covers?????

When their original music has become lacklustre *sigh*

seems a lot of people here are dissing on the Bodom..
not that I don't agree. Just remember them for the good albums

yeah but they are covers. nothing more...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
12.07.2009 - 15:19
VPeter

Written by Doc G. on 07.07.2009 at 23:50

Written by VPeter on 07.07.2009 at 21:38

Dear Petur,
You don't need to over analyze a mere observation. Children Of Bodom have been a heavily pushed band for years, yet when they do something like this people start screaming "cash grab!", its generally the same people that have been making fun of them for years, so its hard to believe they're actually that surprised. I for one was simply making an observation and trying to state in a humorous manner that I just don't give a fuck either way. I'm not a huge Bodom fan anymore, but I like a lot of their music, and if I like your music, I'll pay for it - I do enjoy a lot of their covers, so I'll pay for them, simple as that. Make sense?

I'm not being a martyr, I just find it to be just another excuse for people to hate the band. Other bands record cover albums all the time, people generally keep their mouth shut unless its a band thats easy to take pot-shots at.

Hmmm in general I just see people bash bands whenever they feel like it. It's true you see more hatred against Children of Bodom, but let's be honest they have there selfs to blame. Like the Britney Spears cover and kissing other band members, it's very hard to resist the temptation of posting a stupid comment.
18.07.2009 - 15:34
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
My only comment about that should be "and why not?" noone forces anyone to buy it...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

23.05.2010 - 20:20
Panterica

If they had fun making this album than why not? They don't do music to setisfy their fans, but to satisfy semselves. I find it hard to believe that they did this album for money because the bashing and the angry comments were easly predicted. The only thing left to do is to hope that the upcoming album will be as good as Hate Crew Deathroll.
----
Li'ed - Prog-Metal from Jerusalem
https://open.spotify.com/artist/7aZWDrAAvDSLMaSmDSE8zA
https://www.facebook.com/LiedBandMusic
http://lied-band.bandcamp.com/

Hits total: 5347 | This month: 6