Metal Storm logo
Guitar Hero

Original post

Posted by , 17.07.2006 - 02:43
I know I can't be the only one who loses hours of my days playing this amazing game. It's one of the coolest and most innovative games to hit the market ever, and I think it can only get better with the release of Guitar Hero II in November. I've already got my copy reserved. And, rumor has it that developer Red Octane is also working on a couple of spinoffs including a U.S. country rock version, and a Metal version!!!! So if you are a fan, share some of you tips and techniques and let us know what some of your favorite songs to play are. I love playing Bark at the Moon, Spanish Castle Magic, and of course, Symphony of Destruction. I can't play guitar if my life depended on it, so Guitar Hero is right down my alley
15.06.2011 - 12:27
Metal_4Ever

Fuck, I hate this game because I broke my PS2 because of it.
18.06.2011 - 09:21
Shadrahk

I don't get why people call it Guitar Poser. The game isn't that bad.
----
Guys, don't be racist. Racism is a crime. And crime is for niggers.
06.07.2011 - 19:32
SPNkitkat

I've got GH3, World Tour & Warriors of Rock, (only the guitar controller though ) & obviously you can tell from that I'm totally addicted!
Actually I haven't played in a while, but I play on hard -majority of songs I can get quite a decent score. (except things like Through the Fire & the Flames which I haven't passed on hard, but I can do quite well on medium xP)
People tell me that it's weird that I love it & play it, coz I'm a girl, but I don't care.
And my favourite games of the ones I have is definitely GH3... although I do wish I had the Metallica one as well.
09.07.2011 - 18:05
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
I hate this damn game. My old roomate would play it for hours on hours when it first came out. I can't stand to sit there and try and play shitty songs. Not one damn game has had one good song.
24.01.2013 - 22:20
LordHypnos
Account deleted
I have played GH3 in my PS2. I loved it when I played for the first time, but nowadays I'm tired of it (because of all those mainstream songs, they piss me off). I wish there was a non-modded Guitar Hero with Metal songs only (from Traditional Heavy to Black). I also have a GH3 modded version called "Guitar Hero: Suicide", with some nice metal songs (I definitely love to play Michael Angelo Batio's No Boundaries and DT's Glass Prison). Oh, and I play the game with the analog controller, not the GH guitar controller (I don't have it). I'm pretty good in the Expert mode, though.