Metal Storm logo
Marionette - New Album Details

Swedish metallers Marionette have set "Enemies" as the title of their forthcoming album, due in Europe in October via Listenable Records.

The album was recorded with a team of up-and-coming as well as established names in Swedish music including Pontus Hjelm (Dead By April) and two-time Swedish Grammis award winning producer and songwriter Åke Parmerud. The album was mixed and mastered by Fredrik Nordström ( In Flames, At The Gates, Bring Me The Horizon) at Studio Fredman and Peter In De Betu ( Dimmu Borgir, Zonaria) at Tailor Maid respectively in May 2009.

"Enemies" [cover art] tracklist:

01. The Swine
02. Silver Spoon
03. Stench Of The Herd
04. Anthropomorphism
05. Unman
06. Hatelust
07. The Slaughter
08. The Lie
09. Your Hands
10. Creatures
11. Through Veils
12. Their Knives
13. The Truth

Aron Parmerud commented: "Unlike the recording process of "Spite" we recorded "Enemies" over a period of months, and we have had plenty of time to try new things in the studio to make the album absolutely insane. Every element that you heard on "Spite" has been taken to the extreme. At the same time, there is a clear evolution from "Spite" to "Enemies". All of the live experience we have had while touring has made us more skillful as individual musicians and tighter as a band. All this will reflect itself on "Enemies" when it is in your hands this fall!"

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Marionette
Posted: 21.07.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 11 users
21.07.2009 - 23:06
Symmachus

The cover art is definitely different than most of the other ones I have seen. It reminds me of the bok Animal Farm by George Orwell.

Hits total: 2107 | This month: 5