Zanzibár
Dalriada
Knock Out

Comments

Comments: 7   Visited by: 13 users
22.07.2009 - 12:52
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Fucking Hungarian nationalist dickheads... the name of the town is GHEORGHENI, you people forgot you live in Romania now??????

if you know any other language than Hungarian, try this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gheorgheni
22.07.2009 - 13:39
Elio
Red Nightmare
Hey why so angry? Do you really care about the name so much? Also, this fest smells crap.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
22.07.2009 - 15:09
Promonex
Cathemeral
Better?
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
22.07.2009 - 15:17
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Elio on 22.07.2009 at 13:39

Hey why so angry? Do you really care about the name so much? Also, this fest smells crap.

yeah i'm pretty pissed, those damn hungarian szekely nationalists live in their own perfect world up there in eastern Transylvania and they think it's their own little country so they can name everything in hungarian, speak only hungarian blah blah. these guys are real assholes, check out this part of a telephone conversation between a friend of mine who knows hungarian and one of these dudes(i was only 2 meters away and she translated it to me after)

her: wow, what a nice cloud i see in the distance
dickface: cool, could you take a picture?
her: i can't, my hands are busy, i've got a romanian friend though here, he can take the photograph
dickface: he's romanian? no way, i don't want the picture anymore

this would have NEVER happened if there was only a difference in the area from which me and dickface come from, not ethnicity too. it makes me both sad and angry that i am shoved aside like this in my own country by fellow citizens on ethnic grounds and i hope there aren't such assholes in Italy
22.07.2009 - 15:19
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Promonex on 22.07.2009 at 15:09

Better?

yes, thanks, sorry for the violent outburst
22.07.2009 - 15:20
Jan Destiny

Written by Valentin B on 22.07.2009 at 12:52

Fucking Hungarian nationalist dickheads... the name of the town is GHEORGHENI, you people forgot you live in Romania now??????

if you know any other language than Hungarian, try this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gheorgheni

what's the problem?? Lot of cities have different names in each countries. Like Köln is called Cologne in english or Bucaresti is called Bucharest in engilsh and Bukarest in hungarian.
And every past-hungarian cities have Hungarian names, why we shouldn't call them in our way.
And another thing: As you can see in the line-up, this festival is for Hungarians who live in Romania, Transylvania (or Erdély in hungarian, I don't know how romanians call it, sorry...)
I don't want to argue with you, please think this over...
----
"Fiction is the truth inside the lie" (Stephen King)
22.07.2009 - 15:23
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Valentin B on 22.07.2009 at 15:17

Written by Elio on 22.07.2009 at 13:39

yeah i'm pretty pissed, those damn hungarian szekely nationalists live in their own perfect world up there in eastern Transylvania and they think it's their own little country so they can name everything in hungarian, speak only hungarian blah blah. these guys are real assholes, check out this part of a telephone conversation between a friend of mine who knows hungarian and one of these dudes(i was only 2 meters away and she translated it to me after)

her: wow, what a nice cloud i see in the distance
dickface: cool, could you take a picture?
her: i can't, my hands are busy, i've got a romanian friend though here, he can take the photograph
dickface: he's romanian? no way, i don't want the picture anymore

this would have NEVER happened if there was only a difference in the area from which me and dickface come from, not ethnicity too. it makes me both sad and angry that i am shoved aside like this in my own country by fellow citizens on ethnic grounds and i hope there aren't such assholes in Italy

Pfff, sure there are, people in the very North consider everything down Rome to be Northern Africa....
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.

Hits total: 1823 | This month: 5