Metal Storm logo
Cool Stuff From The Internet

22.07.2009 - 22:02
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
So someone suggested I open a cool stuff from the internet thread after posting interesting but unfunny videos in the funny section. This thread is for anything cool you come across on the net.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
22.07.2009 - 22:04
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
So here's the first video:

EDIT: Decided to add this video too:

----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
23.07.2009 - 04:39
tulkas
el parcero
This's got to be one of the coolest feats on new cars. I've seen it on this new Range Rover and saw it first on the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class. Split central screen. The driver can look at the screen and see something different as the passenger... on the same screen! Anyway, check it out.

----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
23.07.2009 - 10:09
Elio
Red Nightmare
So you opened it in the end, huh? The basketball one is just too cool, or maybe it's me that having played that sport overrates the video
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
23.07.2009 - 13:10
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Here's one hell of a guitarist:

EDIT: And another one:

----

24.07.2009 - 18:43
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
A good friend's band's new song:

----

24.07.2009 - 20:25
tulkas
el parcero
----
25.07.2009 - 00:42
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by tulkas on 24.07.2009 at 20:25

3 dudes escaped from a belgian prison... in a Helicopter!

Shouldn't that be in the funny thread
----

25.07.2009 - 11:10
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Haddonfield on 25.07.2009 at 00:42

Written by tulkas on 24.07.2009 at 20:25

3 dudes escaped from a belgian prison... in a Helicopter!

Shouldn't that be in the funny thread

And even then... what's funny about that? Quite a lot of criminals escape from rpison by means of a helicopter
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

27.07.2009 - 08:11
tulkas
el parcero
Chuck Norris facts

I don't know how, when or who started all this thing around Chuck Norris, but it's pretty cool. You can also design your own t-shirt on the site and buy it. Cool stuff there.
----
27.07.2009 - 15:51
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by tulkas on 27.07.2009 at 08:11

Chuck Norris facts

I don't know how, when or who started all this thing around Chuck Norris, but it's pretty cool. You can also design your own t-shirt on the site and buy it. Cool stuff there.

Yep, but who wants a Chuck Norris t-shirt?
----

27.07.2009 - 22:19
tulkas
el parcero
I'd have one, though I wouldn't buy off the website, I'd just have it done myself.
----
28.07.2009 - 00:11
Ernis
狼獾
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1201841/I-turned-black-white-How-skin-disordered-changed-mans-identity-place-world.html;jsessionid=924DB94470C812FAA05856AD9B3A5133

Yes it seems to be possible....a dude who started as African became white because of the same skin ailment Michael Jackson had and...his kids were also born Caucasian because of this.....
28.07.2009 - 21:33
Kasper

----
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"
28.07.2009 - 21:54
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Kasper on 28.07.2009 at 21:33

Http://www.stumbleupon.com/s/#2k1Ina/www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/animation/240701.html/topic:Animation

Credits goes to Tulkas for posting the link for this cool feature.

Not bad, must have taken ages to make.
----

28.07.2009 - 23:19
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride

Found a video of Tulkas and his siblings playing some Maiden. The little girl is so funny.
----

29.07.2009 - 08:40
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Haddonfield on 28.07.2009 at 23:19

Found a video of Tulkas and his siblings playing some Maiden. The little girl is so funny.

Haha, WTF you mean a video of me? And that little girl just rules, so much attitude! Makes the video completely worth it.
----
29.07.2009 - 10:07
Elio
Red Nightmare
Lol the faces alone are indeed worth it. Just look at the little girl or the drummer.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
30.07.2009 - 13:41
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
The Gauchos are the shit tbh... The bassist with that rbutal pikachu t-shirt plays some mean bass at times ajjajaja.
But seriously... With time the could get very experienced.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
31.07.2009 - 00:46
Kasper

Have any one of you checked their new videoes? .. They are pretty cool acutally. I just don't dig the singing. Gauchos De Acero have come pretty far, since that video posted on here
----
31.07.2009 - 01:46
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Kasper on 31.07.2009 at 00:46

Have any one of you checked their new videoes? .. They are pretty cool acutally. I just don't dig the singing. Gauchos De Acero have come pretty far, since that video posted on here

I've seen a couple of others recorded at the same period, Breaking the Law, Paranoid, Smoke on the Water, (sic), Refuse/Resist...and one live recorded from an Argentinian talent show a couple of years later where they played Smoke on the Water. If you've got some videos of more modern stuff, post them or the links, I woudn't mind seeing it.
----

31.07.2009 - 01:56
Kasper

Written by Haddonfield on 31.07.2009 at 01:46

I've seen a couple of others recorded at the same period, Breaking the Law, Paranoid, Smoke on the Water, (sic), Refuse/Resist...and one live recorded from an Argentinian talent show a couple of years later where they played Smoke on the Water. If you've got some videos of more modern stuff, post them or the links, I woudn't mind seeing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/lu4ofa There are quite a few videos. They look alot older, and it's obvious that they have improved their playing

http://www.myspace.com/gauchosdeacero Myspace aswell
----
31.07.2009 - 09:14
tulkas
el parcero
Check out this New Yacht. It looks really cool, though the price not so much So, got $95million to spare?
----
31.07.2009 - 09:40
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
$95million isnt that much...compared to plane prizes

i have just read about an ice cream company who opened shop in Prague and selling one toot for 60czk (over 2 euro), which is about 3 times more than "expensive" ice cream costs by us (and you should buy easily for 10czk)...but also have heard in other countries the ice cream is much more expensive than this...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

31.07.2009 - 12:00
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Ellrohir on 31.07.2009 at 09:40

$95million isnt that much...compared to plane prizes

i have just read about an ice cream company who opened shop in Prague and selling one toot for 60czk (over 2 euro), which is about 3 times more than "expensive" ice cream costs by us (and you should buy easily for 10czk)...but also have heard in other countries the ice cream is much more expensive than this...

In France it will cost about 2 to 3 euro from Ice Cream Vans and anything between 4 and 10 euro in restaurants. A McFlurry from McDonald's is about 3.50 if my memory is correct.
----

31.07.2009 - 12:28
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
By us McFlurry costs 45czk (i know it, because i buy it every time we are returning from cinema )

so it seems, we have it quite good here...but i guess it depends on wage average, which is here around 910 euro pro month...and at least 2/3 of population are earning less than that...
----

31.07.2009 - 22:46
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Ellrohir on 31.07.2009 at 12:28

By us McFlurry costs 45czk (i know it, because i buy it every time we are returning from cinema )

so it seems, we have it quite good here...but i guess it depends on wage average, which is here around 910 euro pro month...and at least 2/3 of population are earning less than that...

Minimum wage is about 1200 in France with the average round about 1400 something like that. Still doesn't explain why a McFlurry should cost 5 or 6 times more.
----

01.08.2009 - 08:54
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Well, i am not McDonald's selling manager... but i would say "McFlurry sells...and everyone are buying"
----

03.08.2009 - 14:10
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Somehow i find the spirit this picture really wonderful...

----

03.08.2009 - 14:19
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Ellrohir on 03.08.2009 at 14:10

Somehow i find the spirit this picture really wonderful...

That's class, do you know who painted it?
----