Metal Storm logo
Rammstein - Sign With Vagrant Records In The US

Rammstein returns with their first new album in four years, having signed a marketing and distribution deal in the US with Vagrant Records.

The 11-song album is slated for a late fall 2009 simultaneous worldwide launch with more details to be announced shortly. Pre-production for the new release was done at Castle Beerenstedt in eastern Germany's Halle/Saale while the bulk of the recording was done in late 2008 at Northern California's Sonoma Mountain Studio. As with the band's previous releases, the new album was mixed and mastered by Jacob Hellner in Stockholm.

Source: thegauntlet.com
Band profile: Rammstein
Posted: 09.08.2009 by ArtiA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 37 users
09.08.2009 - 16:41
Bas
Retired Staff
I hope it won't be as horrible as their last output... But hey, even if it is, we still have Herzeleid
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
09.08.2009 - 16:59
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Bas on 09.08.2009 at 16:41

I hope it won't be as horrible as their last output... But hey, even if it is, we still have Herzeleid

Only Herzeleid? Me thinks that the first 3 are all the Rammstein I will ever need.
Damn... I'm very nervous, I really want them to do something good.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
09.08.2009 - 17:30
Bas
Retired Staff
Written by X-Ray Rod on 09.08.2009 at 16:59

Written by Bas on 09.08.2009 at 16:41

Only Herzeleid? Me thinks that the first 3 are all the Rammstein I will ever need.
Damn... I'm very nervous, I really want them to do something good.

There a few extremely good songs on both Sehnsucht (Tier, Bück dich, Küss mich...) and Mutter (Mutter, Zwitter, Adios...) and also some good songs on Reise Reise (Moskau especially imo), however almost all of Herzeleid (everything but "Das alte Leid" actually) is brilliant in my opinion.

That's how it is for me
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
09.08.2009 - 17:54
Permafrost

Hey folks, Mutter is the second best metal album ever made (behind Scar Symmetry's - Holographic Universe) and this new one is gonna be the best.
09.08.2009 - 19:25
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Bas on 09.08.2009 at 17:30

There a few extremely good songs on both Sehnsucht (Tier, Bück dich, Küss mich...) and Mutter (Mutter, Zwitter, Adios...) and also some good songs on Reise Reise (Moskau especially imo), however almost all of Herzeleid (everything but "Das alte Leid" actually) is brilliant in my opinion.

That's how it is for me

Oh... now that you put it in that way, Herzeleid is the best one, although Sehnsucht is a close one for me with very good songs except Alter Mann that would be the only filler imo and I agree about Das Alte Leid, it's not bad.. but it's the least good of that album. without it the album would be perfect.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
09.08.2009 - 20:10
Øyvind
Grave Digger
It seems that, some three weeks ago, a song from the new album leaked out on the Net. It's called "Liebe ist für alle da". I managed to find it somewhere, as a stream of some sort (the link's down anyway), and imho, if that's what they call "their best album ever", I'm thoroughly disappointed.
----
10.08.2009 - 14:39
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Hallelujah! New album on the way.

Every album of them has more good than bad songs, hope this one sustein the rythm
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/

Hits total: 2530 | This month: 2