Metal Storm logo
Skinlab - New Album Streaming Online

San Francisco Metal quartet Skinlab are giving fans a taste of their new album, "The Scars Between Us" for 72 hours starting on August 12th, the album will be streaming in its entirety on the bands official MySpace page.

Due to MySpace restrictions the first 10 songs will be posted and Skinlab will be rotating in the 11th song on the album, half way through the 72 hour preview of the album.

Produced by Juan Urteaga and Skinlab guitarist Snake at Trident Studios, "The Scars Between Us" is the band's Stand and Deliver Records debut. The album will be hitting stores in the USA and Canada on September 15th, with Worldwide release dates to follow.

Bassist/vocalist Steev Esquivel commented: "Were a little less then a month away from the release of "The Scars Between Us", and we are super stoked to stream the whole album. We are really proud of this album and wanted to give our fans a preview of what Skinlab is about is 2009!"

"The Scars Between Us" [cover art] tracklist:

01. Face of Aggression
02. Amphetamine Gods
03. Scream at the World
04. Wolvesblood
05. Karma Burns
06. In For The Kill
07. Paper Trails
08. Still Suffering
09. Bloodclot
10. My Vendetta
11. The Scars Between Us

You can also view the video for the first single "In For The Kill", which recently debuted on Headbangers Ball.

Source: standanddeliverrecords.com
Posted: 11.08.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 37 users
10.08.2009 - 14:43
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Wow Skinlab! That brings memories, long time no listen to this guys!
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
10.08.2009 - 15:13
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Are they any good?
----
loves 小巫
10.08.2009 - 16:44
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
They are ok... some thrashy/mallcore/nu-metal... similar to Dry Kill Logic or Machine Head... only worse.

Its just nostalgic to me since I used to listen to them when I start to listen to some heavy music. But they are no big deal XD
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
10.08.2009 - 23:55
Symmachus

I'm not that familiar with the band, but I dig the album artwork.

Hits total: 2209 | This month: 7