Mortal Throne of Nazarene
Decimate Christendom
Onward to Golgotha
The Infernal Storm
Blasphemy
Primordial Domination

Total votes: 4
12.08.2009 - 18:57
Probably will have about 3 votes, but fuck it, I'd like to see what you think.

No EP's (or Upon the Throne of the Apocalypse) included here because I think each mostly has material that is on other albums.

My favorite is Diabolical Conquest, but just barely. It is both their fastest and slowest album, but also the most atmospheric. Onward to Golgotha and Mortal Throne of Nazarene would definitely be my second and third favorites though.

Of the post-DC albums, my favorite would be either Decimate Christendom or Primordial Domination. DC is good, but slightly repetitious, while Primordial Domination refines the sound that started on Decimate Christendom (in a good way), but lacks many standout tracks.

Infernal Storm is my least favorite, while Blasphemy is a step better and probably the most underrated of their discography, but still below the caliber of their other albums.
13.08.2009 - 13:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I never heard full album so I know only myspace songs so cant vote
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.08.2009 - 18:43
vijikey
Account deleted
Mortal Throne of Nazarene this albums I like the most of this band. The songs inside are some kind different but maybe only I think so.
16.08.2009 - 01:57
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I don't think I can vote atm. Diabolical Conquest is my current favorite, but I'm still waiting for Onwards to Golgotha to grow on me. Plus, I haven't heard Mortal Throne of Nazarene, so I'll try to vote later.