Metal Storm logo
Frost (UK)

13.08.2009 - 11:46
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Searched the forum and band list to no avail on this one.

This project "Frost" has been around since 2000 with it's first release in 2002, featuring Attila on the first track. All I can say is it's pretty fucking good and I can't believe I missed out on them all these years.

http://www.myspace.com/666frost
13.08.2009 - 13:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Its quate goo BM band well UK isnt BM nation but still some band sare quate good
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.08.2009 - 01:23
Meep
Account deleted
I haven't listen to these guys in years but I remember liking them quite a bit and thinking they sounded a lot like DMDS era Mayhem. It has the guy from Mistress/Anaal Nathrakh etc. so some amount of quality is to be expected.
16.08.2009 - 22:32
Zombie, M.D.

Definitely very similar to DMDS era Mayhem if I remember correctly. Like Meep though, it's been years since I listened to them. I wasn't terribly impressed with it though (I think the album I heard was "Cursed Again"?). I advise getting some Hell Militia for a DMDS style black metal fix.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
17.08.2009 - 03:27
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Written by Zombie, M.D. on 16.08.2009 at 22:32

I advise getting some Hell Militia for a DMDS style black metal fix.

It's been a while since I lsitened to them but don't think this sounded like DMDS at all. :S

Haven't listened to Frost in ages either but I remember thinking it was dull.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
17.08.2009 - 03:43
Zombie, M.D.

Honestly I haven't listened to Hell Militia since I first got Canonisation of the Foul Spirit a couple years ago but for some reason it's filed in my head as being in the same vein.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
17.08.2009 - 03:50
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
I'll check tomorrow. I sold it but think I have a CDr.

Whoever is wrong will be banned from this forum. It's only fair.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
19.08.2009 - 06:03
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Hell Militia is pretty decent actually, thanks for the suggestion Zombie.

As for Frost, I appreciate the simplicity of the three releases - especially the album "Talking To God", very catchy riffs.
19.08.2009 - 11:33
Meep
Account deleted
I've always avoided Hell Militia because they seem to considered shitty almost universally. I used to have the girl that was in it on my Livejournal f-list. Fascinating I'm sure you'll agree.
19.08.2009 - 17:00
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Written by Guest on 19.08.2009 at 11:33

I used to have the girl that was in it on my Livejournal f-list.

You just scored twenty Scene Points!!!
----

Read Watchmen.
19.08.2009 - 17:30
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Guest on 19.08.2009 at 11:33

I've always avoided Hell Militia because they seem to considered shitty almost universally. I used to have the girl that was in it on my Livejournal f-list. Fascinating I'm sure you'll agree.

That same girl is also in Secrets Of The Moon and Anteaus
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996