Metal Storm logo
Cattle Decapitation - Bassist Leaves, US Tour Dates With Soulfly And Prong

Cattle Decapitation have announced upcoming tour plans together with the departure of bassist Troy Oftedal. A message from the band reads as follows;

"It is time to announce a few things that have been going on in the Cattle Decapitation camp. First off, we have officially parted ways with bassist Troy Oftedal due to musical and personal differences. There is no bad blood and we wish him the best of luck. Filling in on upcoming tours will be our friend Rahsaan Davis. You may have seen him on our recent tour as Troy left tour early due to a physical ailment.

We'll be hitting the road in late September with Soulfly, Prong and Mutiny Within for a US tour! Starting in our neck of the woods, the tour will lead us across the country, along the east coast and back home. We have a handful of dates already and there are more on the way!

We're also working on dates for a European tour! We expect that it will happen in the early winter months and we'll keep you posted on that... Check back to our websites for details as they unfold."

Soulfly, Prong, Cattle Decapitation and Mutiny Within tour:

09/30 Hollywood, CA Key Club
10/02 San Diego, CA Cane's Bar & Grill
10/03 Orangevale, CA The Boardwalk
10/04 San Francisco, CA Regency Ballroom
10/07 Seattle, WA Showbox Theatre
10/09 Denver, CO Cervantes Masterpiece
10/10 Salina, KS The Blue Goat
10/14 Grand Rapids, MI The Intersection
10/16 Detroit, MI Harpo's
10/17 Dayton, OH McDuffy's House Of Rock
10/19 New York, NY Gramercy Theatre
10/20 Towson, MD Recher Theatre

More dates to be announced soon!

Source: cattledecapitation.com
Band profile: Cattle Decapitation
Event: Soulfly + Prong + Cattle Decapitation
Posted: 13.08.2009 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 25 users
14.08.2009 - 05:40
Crème fraiche

Anyone keeping track how many bassists have left bands this year?
14.08.2009 - 06:32
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I'd leave too if my band were promoting the agenda of a terrorist organization like PETA.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
16.08.2009 - 01:14
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
They actually don't promote or even really like PETA tbh
14.07.2010 - 00:37
sarahbr11

Hey guys!
I also found the tour details on FEARnet.
Here's a link: http://www.fearnet.com/news/b19549_cattle_decapitation_announce_bloody_new.html
Nice to see that the word's spreading, right?

Hits total: 3207 | This month: 3