Power Windows
Presto
Counterparts
Snakes and Arrows

Total votes: 31
15.08.2009 - 12:00
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
They are my favorite band of all time. I was wondering what the "metal" fans thought their fav is - I know Rush isn't "metal" but they have influenced so many prog rock/metal bands for almost 5 decades! The poll only had 9 slots to put in albums so I tried to cover every decade and "popular" albums.
----
rekt
15.08.2009 - 12:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I dunno how say but all early and firts albums was best of the best what Rush criate, but I also like 2112 and Moveing Pucture sbecauyse I won those legaly and also I wote for 2112 awesoem songs there are into it so its for me best of best of rush
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.08.2009 - 13:19
Warman
Erotic Stains
Rush is one of my favourite bands and probably the best classic Rock band out there! Their '70:s and '80:s albums are marvelous. I have a bunch of favourites; "2112", "Power Windows", "Permanent Waves" and "Moving Pictures". My favourite probably being "Power Windows". Sure, I do love the super-Progressive Rush stuff, but the way they used the keyboards and melodies on "Power Windows" are just amazing. "Middletown Dreams" is the most beautiful song of all time and the whole album is nearly perfect.
----
15.08.2009 - 16:59
BuzzPhil

They are awesomes!! But, 2112 is my Rush all-time favourite so my vote goes obviously for 2112.
16.08.2009 - 05:19
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Written by Warman on 15.08.2009 at 13:19

"Middletown Dreams" is the most beautiful song of all time and the whole album is nearly perfect.

I couldn't agee with you more! Whenever I hear that song I get all "choked up" inside. Anyone who LISTENS to the lyrics knows EXACTLY what Neil Peart was talking about!
----
rekt
16.08.2009 - 14:31
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Havnt listened to all of them but i guess 2112 is the best, Moving Pictures is great
16.08.2009 - 15:31
Saitenhexerin

For me it's definitely A Farewell to Kings. this one is awesome.
----
- When I die, bury me in smoke.
- Defendress of the Faith.
19.08.2009 - 12:03
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Listening to "Grace Under Pressure" as we speak...kinda an album ahead of its time - lyrically and musically - gotta love the electronic drums!
----
rekt
23.10.2012 - 16:05
ToMegaTherion

Rush are a band with a long list of great albums. Their golden era (Fly by Night - Signals) was one of the greatest run of albums ever. And picking one out from that era is tough. While I very much like all their albums prior and post this era, my favorite i have to say is their latest work Clockwork Angels which is really an amazing, and every bit as good as the albums from the golden era, my vote is for this album, and demonstrates an quality of experience and experimentation which adds something special to the songs.
06.12.2012 - 10:34
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
I think 2112 is awesome. The title track is of course epic, but the rest of the songs are great as well. Twilight Zone and Tears are big standouts for me especially. I also love the acoustic guitar work throughout this album.
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
11.12.2012 - 01:42
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Hemispheres and Permanent Waves are my favourites. The end of an era VS the start of the next one. Which album is better? It really depends on the day.

Today was a Permanent Waves kind of day.
12.12.2012 - 15:04
megadeath13
Account deleted
2112 and moving pictures for me
12.12.2012 - 15:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 12.12.2012 at 15:04

2112 and moving pictures for me

same here but last one is perfect to
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing