Metal Storm logo
Nemesea - Live Album Details

The new live album by Dutch rockers Nemesea, entitled "Pure Live @ P3", will be released worldwide on September 1st through Sellaband. The cover art of the album was created by Marco Hartmann for MHV.

The band adds: "For those of you who buy this album before September 1st, there will be an extra CD/DVD with a lot of bonus material included when we start shipping the CD's. We are sure that you will appreciate these special recordings. Just to make you a little curious, it will contain some wonderful unreleased versions of a couple of songs, a karaoke version for you guys and girls to sing along with and much more! So you don't want to miss this one! Pre-order this special album in our shop now!"

"Pure Live @ P3" [cover art] tracklist:

01. Intro
02. In Control
03. No More
04. Lost Inside
05. Home
06. 2012
07. Never
08. Frozen Crystals - Improvisation
09. Bass solo
10. The Way I Feel
11. Believe - Guitar Solo
12. Lucifer
13. Drum Solo
14. Broken
15. Angel In The dark
16. Like The Air
17. No Good (Start The Dance)

Source: nemesea.com
Band profile: Nemesea
Posted: 18.08.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 16 users
18.08.2009 - 23:53
Symmachus

The cover art isn't bad. It kind of reminds me of something a progressive rock band would do.
19.08.2009 - 22:48
Jason W.
Razorbliss
The live clips seem good, though I'm not sure I'm ready to spend the $21 US on it yet to import it here The most interesting thing to me is the new look Manda has gone for in the shots at the P3 here.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
19.08.2009 - 23:27
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Jason W. on 19.08.2009 at 22:48

The live clips seem good, though I'm not sure I'm ready to spend the $21 US on it yet to import it here The most interesting thing to me is the new look Manda has gone for in the shots at the P3 here.

Might as well wait until you're in Blegium and Holland and buy it then.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

19.08.2009 - 23:44
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 19.08.2009 at 23:27

Might as well wait until you're in Blegium and Holland and buy it then.

Yes, a good idea Though I'll have to do some serious temptation resisting to make sure I have some space in my bag - I definitely would like to travel a bit lighter than in my visit to Hellfest last year. But I'm sure at least 5 (10...) cds will make a return journey with me, haha.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 3753 | This month: 4