Metal Storm logo
Kekal - Three Albums Available For Free Download

Last week, Kekal announced the last two remaining band members were leaving the band, but the name Kekal is kept alive. Read the entire statement again at this location.

Now, Kekal are offering no time-limit free downloads of their three albums: "Audible Minority" (2008), "Acidity" (2005), and "1000 Thoughts of Violence" (2003). All download links as well as info on where to buy the CD can be found on this page.

Moreover, the band would like to stress again that, although there are no current active members in the band, the status of Kekal is NOT disbanded.

Source: kekal.org
Band profile: Kekal
Posted: 22.08.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 41 users
23.08.2009 - 00:34
Symmachus

If there are no more members left in the band and they are not making music anymore, then how exactly is it not disbanded? They probably justify that by saying that the music will keep being distributed, as they said in the press release. Also, I'd rather buy the albums so that I have something in my hands to listen to. I enjoy this band.
23.08.2009 - 00:49
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Should someone fix those links, please? it is somehow broken
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

23.08.2009 - 12:29
pazuzuovbabel
Pazuzu
Am listening "1000 Thoughts of Violence" now... and its really a masterpiece

its great to see bands offer there albums for free .. wish to see more bands go that way .. [although i already had 'em all for free ]

Hits total: 2647 | This month: 5