Metal Storm logo
Latest comic you've been getting into.

26.08.2009 - 00:00
{aud}devil
Lush McGee
Okay so there are no general rules, just discuss the latest comic you've been getting into lately.
As for myself, I've been reading Fables and Preacher.
Fables is about all the fairy tale creatures who have been forced out of their homelands and exiled to New York, those of human appearance get to live in the city and those who are not, live in a community called The Farm.
Preacher is about a man named Jesse who gets possessed by Genesis, an offspring of an angel and demon. The possession is supposedly leading to armageddon. Jesse meets with his ex-girlfriend and a drifter who is also a vampire.
----
Awesome sauce, chicken boss!
Laugh until it means something
26.08.2009 - 00:23
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Last comics i read were a couple of Futurama ones - each is about 25 pages with really hilarious story as ever
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

29.08.2009 - 23:51
Wyrd
I'v really been into Marvel Comics Dark Reign, Especially the Dark Avegers, I think cool that Norman Osborne is now in control of almost every thing that happens in the Marvel Universe.
----
"The bands called Demon Hunter! They hunt demons!"
03.03.2011 - 12:25
whatsacow
I'm massively getting into The Walking Dead atm. It's really amazing and tense. Not the goriest piece of work, but it's pretty neat. The character relationships are awesome, and the fact that ANY of the characters could die at ANY time makes for heart pounding stuff, especially when you're connected to the characters as much as you are in this.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
06.03.2011 - 19:42
Luneth
Account deleted
Ordered some Thor a few days ago, need to get back into it so I can be one of those nerds at the cinemas complaining about the inconsistencies with the movie

Other than that I've been reading some Fantastic Four, one of mah favourite comics.
09.03.2011 - 00:40
Kitty
Vinland saga. reading it online on mangafox. it's great.
----
...And I meowmeowmeow!
09.03.2011 - 02:08
Luneth
Account deleted
Written by Kitty on 09.03.2011 at 00:40

ooo, thats on my to-read list, I was put off though when a mate of mine, who admittedly doesn't read manga much, said it was poor. That's like some reversed placebo lol.
16.03.2011 - 12:21
Mikyz
Written by Guest on 09.03.2011 at 02:08

Written by Kitty on 09.03.2011 at 00:40

ooo, thats on my to-read list, I was put off though when a mate of mine, who admittedly doesn't read manga much, said it was poor. That's like some reversed placebo lol.

No it's pretty awesome, it's basically a tale of revenge in a viking setting, so it's all blood and gore, but chapters only come out once every month, sometimes not at all, so it's really annoying but the art is worth the wait.

I'm currently reading a lot of mangas, but my most anticipated updates are those for Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest which is a combination of werewolves, blood, rape and boobs, so it's mindblowing, also the art is one of the best I've encountered, it's from the same author and artist that did Akumetsu which I highly recommend as well, terrorist+suicide+denunciations=win in my book.
----
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
16.03.2011 - 22:25
whatsacow
Reading Eternal Sabbath atm. Great manga. Reminds me a bit of death note though...
Its about a guy who can get into peoples minds and change their thoughts. There are, however some people immune to this. Anyway, his "brother" has the same thing, but also with an incredible hatred towards humanity. It is quite gory in places, but the plot is brilliant.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
20.03.2011 - 21:34
Luneth
Account deleted
Got back to reading Fairy Tail Manga and have caught up now [not a productive day at all ]
14.08.2011 - 06:30
Shadrahk
Been getting into Lone Ranger comics latley.
----
Guys, don't be racist. Racism is a crime. And crime is for niggers.
18.08.2011 - 09:24
Mothman
IDW Publishing's Godzilla: Kingdom of Monsters and Godzilla: Gangsters & Goliaths. I'm a huge fan of the big guy, and I've been buying each them so far.
12.01.2012 - 21:09
Vikingr
I've been reading the Spawn and Haunt series and the 4 issue and very excellent Monocyte series, very cool stuff
12.01.2012 - 22:32
vezzy
Stallmanite
I haven't been getting into any comics at all recently, but I've been a fan of Antics for over a year now.

I dunno why haven't posted any at the funny schtuffz.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
13.01.2012 - 00:42
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
I haven't followed the series recently, but the last series that I did get into was Chew

It's about this guy whose a cibopath(meaning he can tell the whole story of whatever he's tasted, well something along those lines) so he goes about using this talent for the FDA
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
13.01.2012 - 05:13
Mattybu
I've been trying to get into Prince Namor the Sub-Mariner... One of the coolest superheroes ever but difficult to come by books. The ones I have are incredible though.
25.03.2012 - 21:35
PiercingMetal
I've been enjoying about half of the run of DC Comics "The New 52" titles. Some are better than others and it was a very brave move to relaunch all the books. I'm a lifelong Batman and Justice League fans and during the eighties I felt the revisioning of Superman was on target. I am not however feeling the newest imagining of their legendary character. While I am considerably behind in the pet project of mine, I have started blogging up my thoughts on a number of the titles. I pasted a link to my blogs tag for them so you are welcome to see what a long time reader feels about this dramatic initiative. I hope you like it.

http://www.piercingmetal.com/wordpress/?tag=the-new-52
----
Ken Pierce - Editor In Chief
http://www.PiercingMetal.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PiercingMetal
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/PiercingMetal
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/PiercingMetalNYC
26.02.2013 - 00:18
ANGEL REAPER
Wow an old comic thread....
REVIVE!
now lately i was a lot into Chaos! comics universe ...
finished Purgatori and Lady Death and in middle with Evil Ernie and my mind is blown....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
27.03.2013 - 16:36
Jpageforever
I have recently gotten caught up in Two Kinds. It's really great