Metal Storm logo
Municipal Waste - N. American Tour Dates

US metallers Municipal Waste will embark on a N. American Tour in November/December.

Providing direct support on the trek will be Goatwhore from November 6 to November 16, The Accüsed from November 18 to November 21 and Brutal Truth from December 4 to December 10. Appearing on all shows will be Phobia and Cauldron.

Singer Tony Foresta, had the following to say about the upcoming tour: "I'm really excited to finally get back on the road and do a full headlining Municipal Waste tour in the states. It's been a really long time since we've done on our own headlining run and I think it has been long past due. People should expect a far more rowdier gig then the ones we've played while opening for bands. I'm looking forward to trashing venues all over the states. I'm also really pumped about the bands on this tour. It is going to be one to remember!"

Announced dates are as follows:

Nov. 06 - Raleigh, NC @ Volume 11 Tavern
Nov. 07 - Atlanta, GA @ Drunken Unicorn
Nov. 08 - Orlando, FL @ Backbooth
Nov. 09 - Tampa, FL @ State Theater
Nov. 11 - Houston, TX @ Meridian
Nov. 13 - Oklahoma City, OK @ Conservatory
Nov. 14 - Denton, TX @ Rubber Gloves
Nov. 16 - Tempe, AZ @ Clubhouse
Nov. 18 - San Diego, CA @ The Casbah
Nov. 19 - Los Angeles, CA @ Key Club
Nov. 20 - Anaheim, CA @ Chain Reaction
Nov. 21 - San Francisco, CA @ Slim's
Dec. 04 - Detroit, MI @ Magic Stick
Dec. 05 - Cleveland Heights, OH @ Grog Shop
Dec. 06 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
Dec. 07 - Montreal, QC @ Foufounes
Dec. 08 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium (Upstairs)
Dec. 09 - New York, NY @ Gramercy Theater
Dec. 10 - Philadelphia, PA @ First Unitarian Church

Source: earache.com
Band profile: Municipal Waste
Event: Municipal Waste: N. American Tour
Posted: 16.09.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 28 users
17.09.2009 - 04:42
thesabbathfan

Its not a fucking "north american tour" if the only canadian spots theyre hitting are toronto and montreal.
----
17.09.2009 - 07:35
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by thesabbathfan on 17.09.2009 at 04:42

Its not a fucking "north american tour" if the only canadian spots theyre hitting are toronto and montreal.

I second that, I hate when it says "NORTH American" tour, I know that Mexico is not like the US or Canada, but still is part of NORTH America.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
18.09.2009 - 08:44
Thrashard

Shit. Maybe the reason why they aren't playing western Canada is because they got such a bad reception during the Lamb Of God and company tour. Atleast in Calgary. Fuck this city.
19.09.2009 - 11:38
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Thrashard on 18.09.2009 at 08:44

Shit. Maybe the reason why they aren't playing western Canada is because they got such a bad reception during the Lamb Of God and company tour. Atleast in Calgary. Fuck this city.

It's got nothing to do with reception. Though I am disappointed I was one of the few people moshing my ass off for the 'Waste, you'll notice tours skipping western Canada (well, basically anything between Toronto and Vancouver), is not a rare occurrence.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin

Hits total: 2689 | This month: 9