Metal Storm logo
Inquisition

Original post

Posted by , 21.07.2006 - 16:35
Is anyone familiar with this band ? They started out as a somewhat "trash" band during their demos era and then released 3 kick-ass black metal album. Inquisition imo is one of the few remaining satanic band that actualy brought something new and fresh to the black metal scene with simple but really good riffing, some really heavy, depressive, almost doom parts in their songs (mostly in the "Into the Infernal Regions of the Ancient Cult" album) and some weird vocals.

Dagon, the vocalist, is imo amazing. Yet some people seems to hate Inquisition due to his voice. Oh well too bad for them they're missing out the amazing music. Plus Dagon's voice fits the mood of the songs perfectly.

If anyone knows where to find their first two albums in vinyl format, pm me !
17.07.2009 - 16:24
routa
Account deleted
Written by mortjoyeux on 17.07.2009 at 00:36

I'm kinda bummed that I can barely find any merch (shirts) from them though, or if I do they're wayyy too big.
o well hail Lucifer.

Hah, still no luck?

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=132647&sid=95745cda069114958cda8c488e417747
18.07.2009 - 10:29
mortjoyeux

Written by Guest on 17.07.2009 at 16:24

Written by mortjoyeux on 17.07.2009 at 00:36

I'm kinda bummed that I can barely find any merch (shirts) from them though, or if I do they're wayyy too big.
o well hail Lucifer.

Hah, still no luck?

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=132647&sid=95745cda069114958cda8c488e417747

Did u noe that i luv u?

In all seriousness though, I found a really nice one but they were outta stock.
Thanks for the link though
03.03.2010 - 09:21
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
MA says they relocated to WA a while ago, but I wonder why I've never seen them live. Anyways, I've been blasting Nefarious Dismal Orations and Into the Infernal Regions of the Ancient Cult constanty at work the last few days and I can't get enough of them.

I can't wait for Ominous Doctrines of the Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm to come out!
01.08.2010 - 05:01
Javier_000

I LOVE their release Invoking the Majestic Throne of Satan pretty listenable to any BM lover. Musically i could say the voice sounds _a_tiny_bit_ like the Abbath's one, LOL, i know many will say i am stupid because thinking this but hey, its what i heard on a Tyrants ( Immortal's song ) and Enshrouded By Cryptic Temples Of The Cult by Inquisition Lol. Funny, personal thinking.
----
i freaks my draulics phuckin' hoes in college... beetches swinging on my nuts is so stylish...
27.01.2011 - 14:08
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Written by Dangerboner on 03.03.2010 at 09:21

MA says they relocated to WA a while ago, but I wonder why I've never seen them live. Anyways, I've been blasting Nefarious Dismal Orations and Into the Infernal Regions of the Ancient Cult constanty at work the last few days and I can't get enough of them.

I can't wait for Ominous Doctrines of the Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm to come out!

It's out. What do you think of it?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
29.01.2011 - 07:14
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I like it. I'm actually going to see them live in a few weeks. Pretty stoked tbh
29.01.2011 - 19:57
TheBigRossowski

Written by Dangerboner on 29.01.2011 at 07:14

I like it. I'm actually going to see them live in a few weeks. Pretty stoked tbh

Inquistion is incredible live...

Saw them last year at ugh, Kings of Black Metal. There going to be here this year as well! Fuck yes.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
02.03.2011 - 11:15
Marcus
Doit Like Bernie
I really wanted to like them after reading Lucas's review but like so many people the frog vocals killed it for me. Maybe they'll grow on me but I dunno if i'll ever give them a chance.
02.03.2011 - 13:53
RavenKing

Written by Vind on 12.02.2011 at 20:31

This band is extremly good. Dagons vocals reminds me a but about Abbath ^^

Really? I think they sound quite different. I like Abbath's vocals, while I despise vocals in Inquisition.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
05.03.2011 - 20:25
Javier00

Written by Vind on 03.03.2011 at 20:31

Written by RavenKing on 02.03.2011 at 13:53

Written by Vind on 12.02.2011 at 20:31

This band is extremly good. Dagons vocals reminds me a but about Abbath ^^

Really? I think they sound quite different. I like Abbath's vocals, while I despise vocals in Inquisition.

Well I think there is a similarity, but I also like Abbath's vocals better. Inquisition's vocals are a bit to monotone.

Immortal or Inquisition are both fine depends on taste only, can't actually catalogue those such as 'something'.
I like both bands but i wonder what made you say that inquisition's vocals are kind of monotnous.
----
Comming back in MS is like WEIRD :)