Metal Storm logo
Avenger

24.09.2009 - 20:56
MetallicA

Has anyone here heard this band? I was surprised that they aren't in the band section or in here yet...I think they're great! I believe they are from the Czech Republic (no, I am not talking about the British band Avenger) and I know that Deathgasm Records has released some of their stuff. They actually released Avenger's newest record about a month ago. (I still need to buy it haha!) Well, if you have not heard them, here's a link to some Mp3s you can listen to. (you have to press the play button every 30 seconds...it cuts off but when you hit the play button, it'll keep playing from where it stopped). Enjoy!

http://www.klicktrack.com/metalhit2/releases/avenger/feast-of-anger,-joy-of-despair
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
24.09.2009 - 23:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know it , as far I remeber firts album was in Cz so,others in english dunno havnt heard much but I have hear this band and heard about it in Ocko TV ''madhouse''
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.09.2009 - 23:36
MetallicA

Yeah, all their albums are not sung in English. Everything is printed in English though from what I've seen. In their album Godless, they had the lyrics in both languages...probably so you know what they are saying! Pretty cool if you ask me
----

In the blazing inferno
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
with no remorse.
28.09.2009 - 11:05
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Very good shit, thanks for introducing this band... I thought for sure I could find their album online some where but, no dice!
30.09.2009 - 06:07
MetallicA

Written by Bitter Dawn on 28.09.2009 at 11:05

Very good shit, thanks for introducing this band... I thought for sure I could find their album online some where but, no dice!

glad you like it! hmmm...try www.deathgasm.com you can order from them. ;P
----

In the blazing inferno
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
with no remorse.