Metal Storm logo
Romania, Bucharest - Dordeduh + Thy Veils

The time has come to proudly announce our first Dordeduh live appearance on 24th of January, in Bucharest, at Silver Church club. With this occasion, Dordeduh will have the opportunity to present to the audience songs that will be included in the upcoming album, "Dardeduh", as well as different perspectives of songs composed during the period when Hupogrammos and Sol Faur were part of Negură Bunget. As an introduction to this show, the Romanian one-man-band Thy Veils, supported by other musicians, will set the atmosphere with a dark ambient music and the event will further melt into a unitary ambience making this a special evening with a specific purpose : Echoes from Transcendence. We are welcoming you to join us and to be part of the nascence of a new path linked with the Spirit.

Bands

Thy Veils

Who was there?

VLD 100%
IonutIancu 100%
Otravia 90%

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 22 users
07.11.2009 - 01:19
Promonex
Cathemeral
Someone please go to this gig and let the world know what Hupogrammos and Sol Faur are up to. Please?
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
07.11.2009 - 12:59
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Promonex on 07.11.2009 at 01:19

Someone please go to this gig and let the world know what Hupogrammos and Sol Faur are up to. Please?

i'll go if i don't have an exam the next day
20.01.2010 - 23:15
Valentin B
Iconoclast
... which i do someone else will have to break the news to the world.
23.01.2010 - 21:01
VLD

Ok, i'll see what's new!

Hits total: 1945 | This month: 2