Metal Storm logo
Soulfly - To Enter The Studio

Soulfly bassist Bobby Burns has issued the following update:

"Stoppin' by for a quick second to say hello! Its been a real busy year for us and as I write this we're all finally back home in our collective home cities relaxing and packing up to head into the studio in L.A. this Friday to begin recording the new Soulfly record! We've been playing together better than ever in recent times and we're all really excited to get to work on the new shit! I've been 'thinking' about doing some sort of video diary on my mac from the studio sessions to kinda keep everyone in the loop and possibly post them up like once a week on my MySpace page but I have yet to make up my mind. Other than that. Talks of more touring in the new year but I'm not sure yet.

My wife Joy and I are expecting our first baby, a son due February 4th! Ryder Lee Burns is his name and I'm so fucking excited / scared / nervous I can barely stand it! He'll be a little rocker for sure! He's already been to 3 Primer 55 shows and five Soulfly shows and he's not even here yet! Needless to say I'll be taking the month of Febuary off to be at home with him and my wife. So I hope I won't be missing any of the Soulfly tours but what can ya do...

That's that in a nutshell.

In the studio with Soulfly this month, Primer 55 on tour December through January, meeting my son Ryder for the first time February 4th!

I'm a busy man."

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Soulfly
Posted: 08.11.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 87 users
08.11.2009 - 22:37
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Here comes Soulfly VII o
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
09.11.2009 - 01:50
sbgmetal

Man... i was hoping for a new CC album...
09.11.2009 - 04:10
Symmachus

I'm not very familiar with this band, but best of luck to them with this album. By the way, congratulations to Bobby Burns and his wife for the parenthood. I hope they have a good long life with the son.
09.11.2009 - 07:58
Opethian

Written by sbgmetal on 09.11.2009 at 01:50

cannibal corpse ? they just came out with a new album this year
09.11.2009 - 11:19
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by Opethian on 09.11.2009 at 07:58
Probably referring to Cavalera Conspiracy...
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
09.11.2009 - 14:53
Dominus
The Shooter
Written by Syk on 09.11.2009 at 11:19

Written by Opethian on 09.11.2009 at 07:58
Probably referring to Cavalera Conspiracy...

And i was hoping for a new Sepultura album whit Max on vocals
11.11.2009 - 15:35
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Cmon.. CC sucks (cavalera consp. ) Hope they never again release such a thing. Igor should just join Soulfly and then everything would be perfect.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/

Hits total: 3152 | This month: 10