Metal Storm logo
Vektor - Entire New Album Streaming

Black Future, the forthcoming album from US metallers Vektor, is available for streaming online in its entirety at this location.

Black Future will be released on November 17 via Heavy Artillery.

Black Future [cover art] tracklist:

01. Black Future
02. Oblivion
03. Destroying the Cosmos
04. Forests of Legend
05. Hunger for Violence
06. Deoxyribonucleic Acid
07. Asteroid
08. Dark Nebula
09. Accelerating Universe

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Vektor
Posted: 11.11.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 51 users
11.11.2009 - 01:09
Symmachus

The picture of the band that is to the left kind of made me falsely assume that it was an old picture from the 1980s (not that I blame the picture for that; that was totally my fault). But yeah, this band seems interesting. That album artwork is fantastic, by the way.
11.11.2009 - 01:34
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Written by Symmachus on 11.11.2009 at 01:09

The picture of the band that is to the left kind of made me falsely assume that it was an old picture from the 1980s (not that I blame the picture for that; that was totally my fault). But yeah, this band seems interesting. That album artwork is fantastic, by the way.

Even though the picture looks like an old picture from the 80's, it's indeed a 2009 promo picture from the band .
11.11.2009 - 08:53
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
How is it?

I don't have a computer and MySpace is blocked at work. I heard samples a couple of weeks ago but don't remember much :/
11.11.2009 - 11:09
ItalktotheWind
Wood Troll
This is really good stuff actually. Well produced and well played, ill have to check them out.
----
"A witty saying proves nothing."
-Voltaire
12.11.2009 - 06:22
Syk
myspace/bonerama
A million thanks for posting this. I still haven't got around to looking at the label update a few weeks back, but having the whole thing available is just perfect. This is one of my fav bands of the decade and I'm expecting it to rock my socks off... even though I haven't put them on yet (BTW Lucas I got the PM, thanks, sorry I was too lazy to reply )

Argh just looked at the cover art; it's nice I guess but I miss the colours from the earlier release... at least the tracklist contains stunners like Oblivion, Cosmos and Hunger
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
17.11.2009 - 08:22
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by Dangerboner on 11.11.2009 at 08:53
How is it?

I don't have a computer and MySpace is blocked at work. I heard samples a couple of weeks ago but don't remember much :/
The link is to the label's normal site, not myspace Then again, it could be the stuff you've already heard. Decent-length intro cuts for most of the tracks. Both the label's and band's myspaces have a few tracks in full: 1, 5 and 8

I'm only slightly disappointed by the altered arrangements of songs from my last post but so far this is easily my thrash album of the year. Take my excitement with some grains of salt - I'm just completely in love with this band's sound

edit almost 3 weeks later - I didn't like the new songs quite so much at first but they're sticking in my head now, the attachment is growing. Vektor owns all!
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays

Hits total: 3429 | This month: 2