Metal Storm logo
Naruto

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 12.11.2009 - 19:43
Im a HUGE fan of Naruto (the manga, not the shitty anime), wondering if anyone else is a fan. For those who think its a kids shows, this is how metal it is:
Naruto Uzumaki is a kid who has a 9-Tailed demon sealed inside him and when he gets angry it comes out and kills/hurts anyone in the way
Sasuke Uchiha's entire family was slaughtered by his brother Itachi Uchiha
There is countless other examples, but theese are the main two
23.03.2010 - 04:57
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Guest on 22.03.2010 at 01:16

Any one read the new chapter?

SPOILER:
God damn, award for most stuff happening in one chapter, this chapter just won

Thank god there was something wrong Some Akatsuki members were dying way too easy.

Really great chapter!
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
25.03.2010 - 14:57
soadbyob
Account deleted
New chapter out

SPOILER:
So, its complete, Sasuke has officaly pissed on Itachi-Sama's grave...
SPOILER:
27.03.2010 - 21:16
nana.MD
Star-Queen
The last episodes were so sad...I haven't seen naruto so down before, i bet he's gonna get really really mad...that's going to be a nice fight...wanna see it soon!! awww kurenai looks so cute pregnant
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
13.04.2010 - 07:09
Fhuesc
*SPOILER*

Who was in the last grave Kabuto rose?, i say is Madara's corpse

*SPOILER*
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
13.04.2010 - 16:04
soadbyob
Account deleted
Written by Fhuesc on 13.04.2010 at 07:09

*SPOILER*

*SPOILER*

SPOILER

Agreed, notice Kabuto's words "Dont worry I havent told anyone". Tobi is NOT Madara (the he MUST be Obito )
13.04.2010 - 16:26
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Guest on 13.04.2010 at 16:04

*SPOILER*

*SPOILER*

SPOILER

Agreed, notice Kabuto's words "Dont worry I havent told anyone". Tobi is NOT Madara (the he MUST be Obito )

Yeah. I think is that too.

And that is a lot of information to support that: 1- The syllable formation of Tobi and Obito are similar (ok.. this is stupid but cool at the same time).
2- Old story of showing only one Sharingham. 3- He sometimes goof around the same way Obito did. 4- His eye technics of dimension distortion are very similar to Kakashi's, but in a higher level.

This last chapter finally confirmed all that. The only question now is why is he doing all this?
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
13.04.2010 - 16:37
soadbyob
Account deleted
Written by Uirapuru on 13.04.2010 at 16:26

Written by Guest on 13.04.2010 at 16:04

*SPOILER*

*SPOILER*

SPOILER

Yeah. I think is that too.

And that is a lot of information to support that: 1- The syllable formation of Tobi and Obito are similar (ok.. this is stupid but cool at the same time).
2- Old story of showing only one Sharingham. 3- He sometimes goof around the same way Obito did. 4- His eye technics of dimension distortion are very similar to Kakashi's, but in a higher level.

This last chapter finally confirmed all that. The only question now is why is he doing all this?

Notice a shitload of spoilers in the following paragraph:

My theroey is that zetsu came in contact with madara's body somehow, touched a made a complete and perfect copy of him (everyone remembers madara telling naruto about this ability, correct?). Now i think white zetsu, the good side, was the first Tobi we saw (Tobi's a good boy), he was innocent and like a little kid, remember? Now black zetsu, the bad side, is the current Tobi we see now, an asshole and a fuckin manipulative dick. I really dont think Obito has anything to do with this, except that tobi may have his sharingan, given it survived somehow
14.04.2010 - 19:28
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
And wtf is up with that new Opening... god... is catching up with One Piece in the ''opening full of spoilers'' department...

Horrible for the ones who only follow the animated series.

The song is ok thou
----

----
14.04.2010 - 20:39
soadbyob
Account deleted
Written by Uirapuru on 14.04.2010 at 19:28

And wtf is up with that new Opening... god... is catching up with One Piece in the ''opening full of spoilers'' department...

Horrible for the ones who only follow the animated series.

The song is ok thou

Wouldnt know, i dont watch the anime. Although I will watch the Sage Naruto VS Pain when it happens
15.04.2010 - 07:27
Fhuesc
A agree with Uirapuru, Madara's real identity is Tobi, there are tons of circumstantial evidence that support that theory. The only thing that doesn't fit, is why Obito wants to conquer the world?, is it a revenge against Kakashi for letting Rin die?
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
15.04.2010 - 15:41
soadbyob
Account deleted
New Chapter Out

SPOILER::
And the winner for best sexual inneuendo, Naruto suckin down a slimy frog, gayest thing this mangas shown us, and thats sayin a lot
15.04.2010 - 17:08
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Guest on 15.04.2010 at 15:41

And the winner for best sexual inneuendo, Naruto suckin down a slimy frog, gayest thing this mangas shown us, and thats sayin a lot

It did not beat Naruto and Sasuke french kiss at the beginning Hilarious scene.

And finally Naruto and Killer Bee will meet, and we will finally know more about the Kyubi, that has done very little in the plot so far.
----

----
15.04.2010 - 17:40
soadbyob
Account deleted
Written by Uirapuru on 15.04.2010 at 17:08

And finally Naruto and Killer Bee will meet, and we will finally know more about the Kyubi, that has done very little in the plot so far.

Is it just me or is the kyuubi being painted out as being so more superior than the other bijuus. Seriously, all we ever hear is how strong and dangerous Kyuubi is, I havent heard shit about the Yonbi's strength for example
15.04.2010 - 18:34
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Guest on 15.04.2010 at 17:40

Is it just me or is the kyuubi being painted out as being so more superior than the other bijuus. Seriously, all we ever hear is how strong and dangerous Kyuubi is, I havent heard shit about the Yonbi's strength for example

Yeah, thats true.

Its almost ridiculous how easily the other Jinchuurikis (who controlled their bijuus better than Naruto) were defeated by Akatsuki, while just three tails of the Kyuubi means trouble for everyone.

I have always seen Kyuubi as the most dangerous only due to his malefic personality, not for a superiority in power level. But it seems like the fox can own every one of the others bijuus.
----

----
15.04.2010 - 18:41
soadbyob
Account deleted
Written by Uirapuru on 15.04.2010 at 18:34

Written by Guest on 15.04.2010 at 17:40

Yeah, thats true.

Its almost ridiculous how easily the other Jinchuurikis (who controlled their bijuus better than Naruto) were defeated by Akatsuki, while just three tails of the Kyuubi means trouble for everyone.

I have always seen Kyuubi as the most dangerous only due to his malefic personality, not for a superiority in power level. But it seems like the fox can own every one of the others bijuus.

You know, reading the manga I always assumed Kyuubi was just as malefic as the other bijuus, I assume they were all badasses, but I was proven wrong seeing how Deidara was able to take down the Sanbi all by himself (Tobi cheered him on if that helped)
17.07.2010 - 07:35
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
Naruto has almost as much potential as it has problems, but ever since part II began, things have become way too stupid for my taste.

I liked what Kishimoto did with the Sasuke character. His psychology was interesting and his behaviour was both sinister and mysterious at the same time. You could always tell that he had reasoned himself into a certain point and acted on his beliefs, but was never evil by nature. However, all of that went down the toilet with the reveal that Itachi was actually "a good guy." Instead of exploring Sasuke's psychology further (the effects of killing your brother to avenge your clan and his consequent lack of raison d'etre) he turned him into a typical textbook villain, who kills everything and everyone, laughs and then kills some more. Pathetic.

I like Gaara a lot, but his becoming Kazekage was more fan service than logical story progression, it made very little sense. The people in the sand village changed their minds about Gaara, because the writer wanted them to, not because it made sense for them to do so. Same goes for Sasuke's group Hebi. All the people he wanted practically volunteered to go with him for no good reason. I guess they knew Kishimoto wouldn't give them a choice anyway.

A bigger problem was Naruto himself. He didn't learn anything on his two and a half year mission with Jiraya. All he did was make his Rasengan a little bigger and that technique wasn't useful to begin with. It's a close combat technique, if you can hit your enemy with it, then you would just as effectively kill/wound him with a simple kunai. What's the point? Compared to Sasuke's, Gaara's and even Sakura's growth, Naruto really hadn't advanced his fighting skills at all. And that despite the fact that he was being trained by Jiraya, by far the strongest of the sannin.

Things didn't really get bad until Itachi died. The big reveal ruined pretty much everything, including both of the brothers. If Itachi decided to go against his orders and let Sasuke live, would it really have made any difference if he had et their mother live too? What could she have possibly done to harm Konoha, being all alone and afraid for her life and the life of her son? She would have been no threat to the Leaf what's so ever and if Sasuke had a mother he wouldn't have grown up to be so messed up. But no, Itachi killed them all. And of course, once Sasuke learned the truth, he went batcrap insane and became as uninteresting as Sakura. Ugh!

From then on Sasuke has pretty much done what ever Madara orders him to, which is very out of character for him. The guy who obeyed no one has been reduced to a tool for a character that is no more interesting than Transformers 2.

Another very disturbing moment was when Naruto started begging for Sasuke's life. It was sickening to watch. The guy is a traitor, who has tried to kill you and Sakura, get over it!

Listing all the dumb moments in Naruto would take forever, but by far the stupides one happened quite recently before Naruto and Sasuke's meeting. I just really want to know why Sakura wasn't sentenced to jail for the rest of her life. She knocked out four ninjas of her own village and left them unprotected by any type of genjutsu, so she could carry out her own plans regarding Sasuke. She left four good men in the face of certain death, had any enemy seen them. Her punishment? Nothing. Unbelievable.

I should also mention, that I don't like how weak the Fox has been made to seem. This monster, that begun the whole story is not someone that Naruto can throw by one of it's tails. Really?

Kishimoto, respect your own work and don't go all Bleach on it, please?
06.10.2010 - 02:13
joaquin
Well i dont wach the anime no more coz thers to much fillers and the animation sometimes really sucks i just read naruto manga its really good
----
courage to chage the things and wisdom to know the difference

real gamers never die, they just respawn
13.07.2011 - 16:32
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
The manga has become more interesting again recently, maybe the series can still be saved, same goes for Bleach. A little less pointless fighting, a little more character development.
24.09.2011 - 18:26
nana.MD
Star-Queen
I wish we could do something to stop all the stupid fillers...everytime everything gets great they fill in with those chapters, it makes me sad and angry
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
24.01.2013 - 21:27
LordHypnos
Account deleted
I stopped watching the anime. Naruto's fillers are the worst! And I hate even more when they change some of the original stuff, probably because they want to "make it more spetacular than the original", but they end fucking it up (when Naruto fought Pain in Kyuubi form, for example, the anime transformed into a bad american cartoon). Only the manga entertains me now. Oh yes, and I hate the movies as much as I hate the fillers. One of the movies I watched was so rushed I couldn't understand a damn thing (I guess it was the second Shippuuden movie).
20.06.2015 - 22:24
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Average manga, and terrible anime.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
20.06.2015 - 22:32
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
I know that I already asked his here, but since the answer to the question is time dependent, I'm gonna ask again:

Is Naruto anime finally finished already? Or just the manga?
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
21.06.2015 - 05:21
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Written by Karlabos on 20.06.2015 at 22:32

I know that I already asked his here, but since the answer to the question is time dependent, I'm gonna ask again:

The manga finished, but they released a sequel telling the story of his son....

The anime won't finish until the next 2 years because of all the filler chapters.
----
21.06.2015 - 06:31
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Maco on 21.06.2015 at 05:21

Written by Karlabos on 20.06.2015 at 22:32

The manga finished, but they released a sequel telling the story of his son....

The anime won't finish until the next 2 years because of all the filler chapters.

Well, often after the manga finishes the fillers lose their purpose (which is waiting for the manga to obtain certain distance to the anime) and hence they stop and frequently they start hushing the episodes, thus making the anime end faster. I was hoping this was the case =]
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
21.06.2015 - 06:57
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Written by Karlabos on 21.06.2015 at 06:31

I was hoping this was the case =]

It isn't in this case.
----
28.07.2017 - 19:27
Metren
Dreadrealm
I just composed my first ever thrashy metal track for fun. Also for fun, I made it about Hatake Kakashi. It's pretty basic and crappy thrash, but maybe someone will find it fun...

----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
11.01.2018 - 18:46
RaduP
CertifiedHipster
Staff
Whenever you feel bad about yourself just remember that some people think Itachi can defeat Madara.
----
Do you think if the heart keeps on shrinking
One day there will be no heart at all?
11.01.2018 - 20:24
Metren
Dreadrealm
Written by RaduP on 11.01.2018 at 18:46

Whenever you feel bad about yourself just remember that some people think Itachi can defeat Madara.

Yeah... people mistake interesting characters for strong characters all the time when it comes to manga and anime. As if strength or being OP is at all important to how well-written a character is. I mean, Madara was so OP that Kishimoto had to ruin Naruto's ending just to get rid of the guy. But Itachi beat Madara? Never. It wouldn't even be a contest, as Itachi himself kind of said.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/