Metal Storm logo
Naruto

12.11.2009 - 19:43
soadbyob
Account deleted
Im a HUGE fan of Naruto (the manga, not the shitty anime), wondering if anyone else is a fan. For those who think its a kids shows, this is how metal it is:
Naruto Uzumaki is a kid who has a 9-Tailed demon sealed inside him and when he gets angry it comes out and kills/hurts anyone in the way
Sasuke Uchiha's entire family was slaughtered by his brother Itachi Uchiha
There is countless other examples, but theese are the main two
14.11.2009 - 02:39
nana.MD
Star-Queen
I'm really into naruto, not only the manga but the anime too...why do u think it's shitty?? i mean yes they have a lot of extra chapters and it can be a little bit slow but i rather watch the battles than read them in manga...

One of the things i like the most about naruto is that there's several stories revolving around the main one...most characters get to develop amazingly and i like how they mature, learn new stuff and go through suffering and difficult stages...i just dont like it when everything goes smoothly and the nice guys always win, that's not the way it goes.
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
14.11.2009 - 03:17
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
I really like the anime, especially now that the manga is distant and the fillers are no longer needed

Btw, this weeks chapter was very cool. The most expected fight, Kisame vs. Killer Bee finally begins... but it looks like the author is gonna make that fight pretty quick. :-/

Only two and a half Akatsuki members left... the end is near...
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
16.11.2009 - 16:40
soadbyob
Account deleted
The only anime they show here in the us is all edited and shit so it sucks

@ulrapuru yeah, hopefully sakura will finally do something and defeat sasuke and drag his bitch ass back to Konoha
16.11.2009 - 16:43
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Guest on 16.11.2009 at 16:40

The only anime they show here in the us is all edited and shit so it sucks

@ulrapuru yeah, hopefully sakura will finally do something and defeat sasuke and drag his bitch ass back to Konoha

I know the american version, its same in Brazil ... its horrible indeed, no blood, no violence, no course language... not to mention the poor dub.

Anyway, at least is not the crime that was commited to One Piece.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
16.11.2009 - 19:10
soadbyob
Account deleted
Yeah, OP was already wierd before the FCC fucked it sideways with a metal dildo
16.11.2009 - 22:03
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Hhuahauhauhau One Piece was fucking massacrated!

The most hilarious modified scene was in the beggining of the series:

ORIGINAL

EDITED

I simply laughed my ass off when see that they turn a gun into a hammer weird dispositive! Not to mention thousands of other absurds.

At least Naruto did not suffer as much.
----

----
17.11.2009 - 15:48
soadbyob
Account deleted
Yeah, did they have that gay-ass rap song for an opening instead of the good japaneese shit there too?
17.11.2009 - 21:14
nana.MD
Star-Queen
I watched naruto on tv and it was hilarious listening to them in spanish, of course i'll never do that again though...i dont like the english dub either, i'll stick to the original version

i really hated sakura in the 1st season she was like really dumb, always messing things up and always was in the middle of the battles just making things worse...glad she did something useful in shippuuden, she's not as great at tsunade though.

what songs do u like??
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
17.11.2009 - 22:11
kesh
Account deleted
Been waiting two weeks to see 'The Longest Moment! Sasuke vs. Itachi!!!' Can't wait till Thursday Seems to be alot of Akatsuki member floating about, could be multiple fights going on.
17.11.2009 - 22:55
soadbyob
Account deleted
@varda yeah sakura-chan sucks, she always gets everyone else to do stuff for her (just like all women ) hopefully shell eventually get up off her ass and do something important (like drag sasuke back) hint hint, kishimoto

also what do you mean what songs i like
18.11.2009 - 01:04
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Man, the song of the first opening of Shippuuden is so awesome

''Hero's Come Back'', the best, most fun japanese rap i've ever heard. Usually I dont like many J-pop songs sung by man, but this one is great.
----

----
20.11.2009 - 15:58
soadbyob
Account deleted
I like rising dragon, or the rising fighting spirit

NEW CHAPTER OUT:http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.php?s=naruto&c=472
enjoy shinobis
20.11.2009 - 19:18
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
I usually read the chapters at OneManga.

And this fight between Kisame and Killer Bee is boring as hell. I can't believe Ive waited so much for this. The fish-form of Kisame is ridiculous, and the fight will most likely have 1 more chapter and thats it... too few for these great fight.
----

----
21.11.2009 - 01:09
Fhuesc

But now u can compensate the boring fight with the one between Sasuke and Itachi.

*SPOILER*
gonna miss Itachi
*SPOILER*
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
21.11.2009 - 01:26
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Yeah, thats true.. the anime is reaching the best moments in the Akatsuki battles. Already with the nice Sasuke vs. Deidara and Jiraya vs. Pein. From here to on just good chapters.
----

----
21.11.2009 - 18:50
soadbyob
Account deleted
....so...smaehada is the one capturing the bijuus...or kisame....by the way, what the fuck is kisame?? seriously, is kisame one of the fish from Arlong Park or what? and does that mean that Arlong is one of the 7 swordsmen of the mist? is Jimbei one of the Mizukages? so many questions
21.11.2009 - 22:14
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Guest on 21.11.2009 at 18:50

....so...smaehada is the one capturing the bijuus...or kisame....by the way, what the fuck is kisame?? seriously, is kisame one of the fish from Arlong Park or what? and does that mean that Arlong is one of the 7 swordsmen of the mist? is Jimbei one of the Mizukages? so many questions

LoL. This crossovers would be cool.

Samehada having a conscioness and free will was a nice surprise, already betraying Kisame for the tail-beast chakra. Killer Bee is almost losing his feet, but something is gonna save him with no doubt, just a dumb cliff hang. No surprise that Killer Bee will be the winner, or that the fight will be interrupted.
----

----
22.11.2009 - 18:08
soadbyob
Account deleted
That wierd guy kira bi was with is probbaly someone really important, and probbaly has a lot of fuckin jutsu.

also for anyone who caught my naruto/pne piece refrences: does hawkeye mihawk have the sharingan? he was able to freeze people with it, seems awful close to the sharingan. and is mr. crocodile just gaara when he grows up, you know if he didn't change his way of thinking
24.11.2009 - 09:24
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
AHHHHHH No One Piece spoilers please. Im not reading the manga cuz the anime is amazing.. XD. I dont want to know what happen yet.
----

----
26.11.2009 - 00:06
nana.MD
Star-Queen
@ soadbyob: heeeey girls don't do that well sometimes but not all of them haha...yes kisame is one of the 7 swordmen, like zabuza (greaat demon!!)

www.mangafox.com
nice site for manga, ofcourse there's narutofan.com

but i stopped reading it because i prefer the suspense of what's happening next in the anime, i love to watch the battles...can't wait for tomorrow's uchiha battle!!!
----
26.11.2009 - 21:01
soadbyob
Account deleted
Haha no more OP spoilers, but naruto...well...
27.11.2009 - 22:13
soadbyob
Account deleted
New chapter and episode out
29.11.2009 - 00:16
nana.MD
Star-Queen
One of the best battles ever imo, although if u ask me there's been too much of them, still my fav one is naruto vs sasuke in the valley, really good one
----
29.11.2009 - 01:21
soadbyob
Account deleted
My favorite battle was kiba VS sakon/ukon, just because I fuckin LOVE kiba.

for anyone who read the new chapter: Kira Bi and Raikage, ultimate tag team, if only sasuke and itachi could put aside thier diffrences;D
01.12.2009 - 00:45
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Guest on 29.11.2009 at 01:21

My favorite battle was kiba VS sakon/ukon, just because I fuckin LOVE kiba.

Who the hell are these guys?

Im gonna put a spoiler for you varda

SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILER

WTF!? Kisame already died??! I was hoping to be wrong in thinking the fight would end so soon... Two and a half men in the Akatsuki are now just One and a half...

SPOILER END
----

----
01.12.2009 - 15:45
soadbyob
Account deleted
I doubt kisames dead

to answer your question, Kiba Inuzuka: http://www.nautiljon.com/images/perso/grandes/Naruto/kiba_inuzuka_and_akamaru.jpg
Sakon/Ukon:http://img66.imageshack.us/i/sakonukongp4.jpg/
01.12.2009 - 17:33
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Written by Fhuesc on 21.11.2009 at 01:09

*SPOILER*
gonna miss Itachi
*SPOILER*

Worst SPOILER ever Impossible not to read

Written by Guest on 01.12.2009 at 15:45

I doubt kisames dead

to answer your question, Kiba Inuzuka: http://www.nautiljon.com/images/perso/grandes/Naruto/kiba_inuzuka_and_akamaru.jpg
Sakon/Ukon:http://img66.imageshack.us/i/sakonukongp4.jpg/

AHHHHH I remember now. I HATE THAT GUY. Really, hes not even close to a good chracter in my opinion. Kiba is like a bad version of an already annoying Naruto. Hope he dies soon, Im done with his uselessness.
----

----
02.12.2009 - 15:47
soadbyob
Account deleted
Ah, come on.....Kibas just a support character, but thats why I love him. In any anime, I love the support characters over any main characters, like Tien in DBZ
03.12.2009 - 07:40
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Waaaah spoilers!! i scrolled it down trying not to read lol

i just saw a word that makes me think about of lots of things...death!! uhm now i will be wondering

i think one of the greatest things about naruto is that even the support characters have quite an impact and stories, growth, bla bla
----