Metal Storm logo
Things that piss you off

Original post

Posted by Leni, 15.05.2014 - 10:34
Written by Ernis on 14.05.2014 at 21:43

Written by Leni on 14.05.2014 at 14:12

I hate when someone in the gym (not couch) try to give me some advice how to exercise. Actually, every unasked advice piss me off.

And the next one's from work:

When you pop in to the loo and then almost throw up because the previous visitor left traces... or when the toilet seat displays some residue...

sometimes i watch the same in the lady's toilet in our office... omg, these princesses)))

one more thing about gym: when several muscle men gather and occupy all the place, where i need to exercise.and they are not working out, just standing and chatting)
22.04.2020 - 14:19
Nucky

All these religious fanatics who say corona is punishment from God..
22.04.2020 - 15:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Nucky on 22.04.2020 at 14:19

All these religious fanatics who say corona is punishment from God..

Hehehe well in Sweden non says it we live in modern world, sounds like Russia .

That we have railroad crossing in one town part, and we need wait, there goes trains 20-30 times per day, its annoying to wait for me. They need build some bridge for town
They fixed pipes and ha snot put asfault like some time, ok this is 1th week whit barren soil free from snow n ice, but they could do last year before snow came, drive a car in mid is anoying,
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.05.2020 - 00:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Bycicle riders on the roads, if there are small er road and car are on tail and Come forward as well, hard to drive so i usyally stop, i hate drive on or what it call, i dislike that manover, Specially tractor.

That middle line is not on the road. Well we dont see them 6 months per year since snow, and winter roads are smaller, so but still i need mid line

Since May to september 90% of sweden is free from ice n snow, its time when road works are intensive. I dont like those, in the city, even small one drivning is anoying. You dont kniw where to drive and How. Outside waiting hours can be long, drivning even longer and you dont knows where to drive, those signa, lines snd so on. We need new and good roads, but well.... I better stay home.

If you are free in mid weekend and wanna sleep, all those what clips grass, dig and industry cars and all noise what they made when they work, its anoyimg
----

apos;'
[image]
19.10.2020 - 20:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Aggressive drivers in bad conditions. When you take driving license there are part, ''you can drive so fast as road conditions lets you''
Ypu cant drive on 90 road 90's if its ice, blizzard , snow , ice or heavy rain. yesterday many still has summer tired and drives even faster, spins and accident can happen. I hate such drivers. In winter at 90 road I drive max 70 for safty.
E94 Skellefteå - Arvidsjaur is 110, 100km/h and this summer I dove 10km, hmm 22:30-23:00 sun was so hig and bright I did not saw a shit, I just drove 10minutes and find a parking and wait when it will be in otherwise of the hills. So
----

apos;'
[image]
17.11.2020 - 10:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Starting work at 7:00 .... specially if you cant sleep, I have sleep problems and you wake up 120 minutes before you need wake up and you need take a piss. Then you fall asleep so well.
Why work need start at 7:00?
I dont mind work at weekend 7-21 , I have good paid, or work nigh then get some 10 days off get beck to day work time. I dont mind start 13:0-21:00 or 16:21 as I have sometimes its great hehhehe but 7 c mon. wake up at 5

i am listening faustcoven, cool band but they piss me off, why such bands and few othgers has no Facebook? To get contact and spread info all bands needs to have Facebook. its ,ore important as Instagram and Twitter
----

apos;'
[image]
18.11.2020 - 15:44
BetulaObscura

"loudness war".
----
"Inspired by the future of the past"
19.11.2020 - 18:29
ANGEL REAPER

Man, this plague sucks! I'm tired of it: either kill us or cure us- this is getting boring.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
28.08.2021 - 08:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
That blabbernouth always write news ''Former Nightwish singer Annette Olzon '' Why just not write her name in news, does former NW should be there?
----

apos;'
[image]
22.05.2022 - 12:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I live in area where rarely we have storms, storm here for some are like windy day, we have no deadly animals, (hmmm how many people dies from bear attack? 1 per 20 years), we have nothing life is good and cool, quet.
But then again sometimes we have thunder n lightning, and when it happens I hate it. Even 2022 electricity is OK and 99.9% is working, but the you never know. If I work I dont care, but usually its when I am at home and have busy schedule to do here, and when thunder comes it piss me off because paranoia that electricity or internet might be fucked up.

Like now small thunder strikes somewhere far far far away.

Another thing that bands dont se FB, I think BC and FB are most importtant links what band must have. BC for music, FB for information. I dont like if band dont have one or both links.

Same time if album should be out XX.XX when thaty day came, band dont open it for public listening, (you needf search other ways to listen it) , I think its important that in day when album isn out band should open it for listening.
----

apos;'
[image]
22.05.2022 - 12:25
JoHn Doe

Written by Bad English on 28.08.2021 at 08:13

That blabbernouth always write news ''Former Nightwish singer Annette Olzon '' Why just not write her name in news, does former NW should be there?

They need to write it like that, otherwise some people won't know who she is.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
22.05.2022 - 12:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by JoHn Doe on 22.05.2022 at 12:25

Nja .... thats also shows some sad facts about people, music lovers metallers.
I never meat in person Abe Lincoln or Jean D'Arc but I know who they wear.
I never saw live Rivelino, but I know how he looks like.

Same I saw The Duskfall, I knew that singer Aki Häkkinen is from Finland, many mettalers spoke whit him, he told they were shocked, they thought he is Luleå local (and they was local ''metalheads'')
----

apos;'
[image]
22.05.2022 - 12:36
JoHn Doe

Written by Bad English on 22.05.2022 at 12:30

Written by JoHn Doe on 22.05.2022 at 12:25

Nja .... thats also shows some sad facts about people, music lovers metallers.

Also some people don't care about musicians name and there are also people that are bad with remembering names. Met both kind.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
22.05.2022 - 12:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by JoHn Doe on 22.05.2022 at 12:36

Also some people don't care about musicians name and there are also people that are bad with remembering names. Met both kind.

Well I dont mind if you dont know that Nicole Tobien (I looked for her) did sung in Xandria, but to me Nightwish is biggest band in its genre and Anette was big then. Her other projects maybe you should write, but she was big in NW, to me its weird people dont know her.
----

apos;'
[image]
22.05.2022 - 12:51
JoHn Doe

Written by Bad English on 22.05.2022 at 12:45

Written by JoHn Doe on 22.05.2022 at 12:36

Well I dont mind if you dont know that Nicole Tobien (I looked for her) did sung in Xandria, but to me Nightwish is biggest band in its genre and Anette was big then. Her other projects maybe you should write, but she was big in NW, to me its weird people dont know her.

I just pointed out why some people need such extra information, I understand why you are annoyed here, but i also understand why such details are necessary.
----
22.05.2022 - 13:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Another thing, road fixing ... well in deep Lappland where are no traffic os OK, but in main highways (I always ignore those) , sometimes drive at night to slip traffic, there are weird signs and basically you hardly figure out where to drive and why.. damn I hate those.
Same time in small city if they fix road, it mess trafic, small road will get 5 times more traffic was road what is closed, and bussed and truckers dont know traffic rules and dont stop when you need let what drives from left first. Many ignores it and most people always drives to fast , not always if sign says 50 you can do it. 99% in a north why we have trafic accidents are people drives to fast.
----

apos;'
[image]
22.05.2022 - 17:53
no one

Written by Bad English on 22.05.2022 at 13:09

Another thing, road fixing ... well in deep Lappland where are no traffic os OK, but in main highways (I always ignore those) , sometimes drive at night to slip traffic, there are weird signs and basically you hardly figure out where to drive and why.. damn I hate those.
Same time in small city if they fix road, it mess trafic, small road will get 5 times more traffic was road what is closed, and bussed and truckers dont know traffic rules and dont stop when you need let what drives from left first. Many ignores it and most people always drives to fast , not always if sign says 50 you can do it. 99% in a north why we have trafic accidents are people drives to fast.

Nice to know there's idiots on the road over there too.
----
Unable to connect to the database
22.05.2022 - 17:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by no one on 22.05.2022 at 17:53

Written by Bad English on 22.05.2022 at 13:09

Nice to know there's idiots on the road over there too.

Well yes seems they are everywhere..... many people can not drive. Its ice, blizzard, peoploe drives even faster as limit, when you can not do it and they dont undertand why they crush.
----

apos;'
[image]
22.05.2022 - 21:38
no one

Written by Bad English on 22.05.2022 at 17:55

Well yes seems they are everywhere..... many people can not drive. Its ice, blizzard, peoploe drives even faster as limit, when you can not do it and they dont undertand why they crush.

Because they are more important than everyone else
----
14.06.2022 - 08:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
https://blabbermouth.net/news/is-this-the-heavy-metal-version-of-spice-girls-introducing-venus-5

another Frontiers recording artist

does they really need to write it? another Frontiers recording artist
OK that label has some hood bands, some good wizardet up bands, but if that label wont exist I doubt my metal colection or albums I have listened would be much pooer. Its worst blabbermout article, seems it was paid to write it.

Same time bands well I dont like that woman whit big plastic lips,....:(
----

apos;'
[image]
03.07.2022 - 01:51
Joppe
Steelemeister
People who are taking pictures of everything or filming some video all the time in public places. I can see 10 people taking pictures on same locations, of same objects. I don't see a point in this, not everything should be documented. I will never live in that way.
----
My vision is augmented
03.07.2022 - 02:23
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Joppe on 03.07.2022 at 01:51

People who are taking pictures of everything or filming some video all the time in public places. I can see 10 people taking pictures on same locations, of same objects. I don't see a point in this, not everything should be documented. I will never live in that way.

I was never into taking pictures or filming... Even before cameras on cellphones was a thing. Artistic photography aside, I always thought the whole idea ridiculous.
Take pictures for what reason? Remember the moment? Well, my brain can remember it just fine, thanks.
Or maybe ppl want to keep it on their phones to 'show' it to someone else? Well, yeah! Everybody loooves seeing your amateurish pics on a small screen of you smiling over a random last hangout background they can't even see properly.
Documenting stuff is such a waste of time. Better off just you know... Actually enjoying the moment instead of taking pics of it
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
03.07.2022 - 02:47
no one

Written by Karlabos on 03.07.2022 at 02:23

I was never into taking pictures or filming... Even before cameras on cellphones was a thing. Artistic photography aside, I always thought the whole idea ridiculous.
Take pictures for what reason? Remember the moment? Well, my brain can remember it just fine, thanks.
Or maybe ppl want to keep it on their phones to 'show' it to someone else? Well, yeah! Everybody loooves seeing your amateurish pics on a small screen of you smiling over a random last hangout background they can't even see properly.
Documenting stuff is such a waste of time. Better off just you know... Actually enjoying the moment instead of taking pics of it

I don't know why I like taking photos amature or not, I like trying to capture feeling of being there, though I find touristy Instagram hotspot locations unworthy of a photo, as you guys said everyone has taken the same photo also there's no special feeling there, its feels plastic and crowded and I just want to get the fuck out of there.
Also Instagram has kind of ruined the fun of taking photos.
----
03.07.2022 - 10:03
Redel

10 people taking pictures on same locations, of same objects. I don't see a point in this

I dont see a point in taking pictures of famous objects just so that I have taken it myself either. I used to think I was able to take those pictures even better than everybody else, catching some specific atmosphere or the like. But in 99% of my pics that didnt really work out in the end. So I stopped taking these kind of pics.

It is however a totally different case for me when we talk about pictures of things, or rather people here, that change rapidly. I am talking about my kids, for example. Pictures and video footage of my kids is highly valueable for me, in particular when I return to them after several years. That is because my brain cells obviously cannot capture these images or sequences over a period of several years it seems, unfortunately. I do remember certain moments from 30 or 40 years back, of course. But just not that many, and not all the details, I am afraid. I need pictures and videos to recall these moments. As soon as I look at them, I usually do remember, almost everything, just to immediately forget them again -- or better to shift them to some sort of archive in my brain, which is for moments not to be recalled every day, but recallable if activated.
That just seems to be how my brain works.
03.07.2022 - 13:36
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by Redel on 03.07.2022 at 10:03

10 people taking pictures on same locations, of same objects. I don't see a point in this

I dont see a point in taking pictures of famous objects just so that I have taken it myself either. I used to think I was able to take those pictures even better than everybody else, catching some specific atmosphere or the like. But in 99% of my pics that didnt really work out in the end. So I stopped taking these kind of pics.

It is however a totally different case for me when we talk about pictures of things, or rather people here, that change rapidly. I am talking about my kids, for example. Pictures and video footage of my kids is highly valueable for me, in particular when I return to them after several years. That is because my brain cells obviously cannot capture these images or sequences over a period of several years it seems, unfortunately. I do remember certain moments from 30 or 40 years back, of course. But just not that many, and not all the details, I am afraid. I need pictures and videos to recall these moments. As soon as I look at them, I usually do remember, almost everything, just to immediately forget them again -- or better to shift them to some sort of archive in my brain, which is for moments not to be recalled every day, but recallable if activated.

Well yes if it's about something personal it has a meaning to it of course. When it's something to gain views or likes or whatever in a profile in some social media then I see it simply as trivial and narcissistic attempt at achieving some gratification which hasn't any real value. I do take pictures when I must prove something to someone, which is not very frequent.
----
My vision is augmented
03.07.2022 - 13:43
Joppe
Steelemeister
Sea gulls who migrate to city areas during the summer where people live. Is there any benefit to them? All I see them doing is crapping all over the place, making noise during the night, trying to steal food when they can and spreading trash everywhere from the garbage bins. Some kind of extermination on them should take place IMO.
----
My vision is augmented
03.07.2022 - 14:20
Metal Rasputin

Written by Joppe on 03.07.2022 at 13:43

Sea gulls who migrate to city areas during the summer where people live. Is there any benefit to them? All I see them doing is crapping all over the place, making noise during the night, trying to steal food when they can and spreading trash everywhere from the garbage bins. Some kind of extermination on them should take place IMO.

I agree, those birds are a real nuisance, at times they steal food even from people's hands. Try doing something about them and million hipsters will come and lynch your sorry arse. Every now and then there's similar outcry about wolves and armies of barnacle geese and every other nuisance folk have to deal with in the countryside that can cause some real damage to people's properties and businesses, nothing ever gets done to them.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!
03.07.2022 - 20:08
no one

Written by Joppe on 03.07.2022 at 13:36

Written by Redel on 03.07.2022 at 10:03

Well yes if it's about something personal it has a meaning to it of course. When it's something to gain views or likes or whatever in a profile in some social media then I see it simply as trivial and narcissistic attempt at achieving some gratification which hasn't any real value. I do take pictures when I must prove something to someone, which is not very frequent.

There is an artistic side to photography though you know, sometimes the photo used as an album cover will entice someone to listen because it gives off a certain atmosphere.
----
03.07.2022 - 20:18
no one

Written by Metal Rasputin on 03.07.2022 at 14:20

Written by Joppe on 03.07.2022 at 13:43

I agree, those birds are a real nuisance, at times they steal food even from people's hands. Try doing something about them and million hipsters will come and lynch your sorry arse. Every now and then there's similar outcry about wolves and armies of barnacle geese and every other nuisance folk have to deal with in the countryside that can cause some real damage to people's property and business, nothing ever gets done to them.

Probably because it's actually humans who are the real nuisance
----
03.07.2022 - 21:18
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by no one on 03.07.2022 at 20:18

Probably because it's actually humans who are the real nuisance

True too, but either one has to leave.
----
My vision is augmented
03.07.2022 - 21:57
Metal Rasputin

Yes, in a way people are the problem here, I mean if people hadn't trashed places to begin with or been stupid enough to give food for birds and wild animals the seagulls probably wouldn't be as much of a nuisance as they are now. It's like teaching your dog to snatch food from your table, you're just asking for trouble.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!