Metal Storm logo
Best Arabian Metal Band

20.11.2009 - 15:28
JD
Account deleted
The reason why I made this forum I just wanted to know if there is any fans on Metalstorm, favorite Arabian band? favorite album? favorite songs? Personally my favorite band is Oath To Vanquish.

Also check this list:
Top Arabian Metal Albums
21.11.2009 - 02:10
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
I don't know any Arabian band, unfortunately... Only Middle-Eastern bands I know are actually from Israel (Melechesh and Orphaned Land). But the traditional arabian and israeli musics seem quite similar to me, and that's normal, since both people are very close, just like german and norwegian folk musics are similar, I guess. Can you suggest any Arabian band that uses traditional elements or include "oriental drumming" like Melechesh?
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....
21.11.2009 - 02:41
bcapo3
I love Nervecell! Bilocate is also good!
21.11.2009 - 05:08
ß
Problem?
I've heard of a few of the bands like Bilocate,Nevercell,Narjahanam and Scarab. I can't say I'm all that familiar with them, i've listened to a few samples by each of the bands but thats about it.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
21.11.2009 - 08:16
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
There is this band from Iran called Arashk...they play progressive metal and its pretty decent...
21.11.2009 - 11:07
Hamird
Lieutenant
Never heard about Arabic bands, but of course middle-east has some good bands.. Not interested in Iranian bands, a few Turkish bands I've heard are good and Israel have some ubber-genius bands, above all, Orphaned Land which is the best possible mixture of middle-east music with Metal.. I think in middle-east Israel has got the best music..
21.11.2009 - 14:15
JD
Account deleted
Written by MétalNoir on 21.11.2009 at 02:10

I don't know any Arabian band, unfortunately... Only Middle-Eastern bands I know are actually from Israel (Melechesh and Orphaned Land). But the traditional arabian and israeli musics seem quite similar to me, and that's normal, since both people are very close, just like german and norwegian folk musics are similar, I guess. Can you suggest any Arabian band that uses traditional elements or include "oriental drumming" like Melechesh?

try Oath To Vanquish (Technical Death Metal)
21.11.2009 - 20:40
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
Written by MétalNoir on 21.11.2009 at 02:10

try arkan ( orintal death metal ) " : http://www.myspace.com/arkanband ,myrath ( orintal progassive metal ) : http://www.myspace.com/myrathband , bilocate ( orintal doom death metal ): http://www.myspace.com/bilocate , ajdath ( orintal death thrash metal ) : http://www.myspace.com/ajdath , sawlegen ( orintal dark metal " igonre their 1st song on myspace " ) : http://www.myspace.com/sawlegen crescent ( orintal blackned death metal ) : http://www.myspace.com/crescentband
thats what i have for you now but if you wish to know more bands go to www.Jorzine.com
21.11.2009 - 21:59
Ernis
狼獾
Well I've listened to songs by Mezarkabul from Turkey...they're quite good, with good sound which is reminiscent of Finnish style (possibly because Finnish and Turkish sound rather similar to me) with some oriental approach....
24.11.2009 - 02:33
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
Yeah in fact mezarkabul was one of the most bands that helped something called orintal metal to show and get shaped but orintal sounds have been used in metal since a long time like testment . iron madien iced earth and many others
personally my fav bands are myrath and arkan
24.11.2009 - 14:50
JD
Account deleted
Written by Muhannad Saleh on 24.11.2009 at 02:33

Yeah in fact mezarkabul was one of the most bands that helped something called orintal metal to show and get shaped but orintal sounds have been used in metal since a long time like testment . iron madien iced earth and many others
personally my fav bands are myrath and arkan

yeah man Arkan is amazing Oriental Death Metal band from France the all members are arabs but living in france
25.11.2009 - 00:24
Ernis
狼獾
It has already been mentioned before....Epica has used oriental sounds in their songs too and they work great....
25.11.2009 - 00:43
Roro
Written by Guest on 20.11.2009 at 15:28

Scarab, Odious, Redeemer (Egypt)

and also: Dark Philosophy, Enraged, Wyvern. plus other underground bands have really good talent
25.11.2009 - 02:27
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
To my recollection, I have only listened to Oath To Vanquish, and they play an awesome mix of technical death metal and grindcore. I think I have some others on my computer. I'll have to refind them later.
25.11.2009 - 02:39
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
Written by Roro on 25.11.2009 at 00:43

and also: Dark Philosophy, Enraged, Wyvern. plus other underground bands have really good talent

Egypt nice well am dying to see Dark Philosophy i saw worm and crescent last year in alex and it was great but not that good crowd
as for Wyvern they are great i forgot to mention them they play Heavy metal in in genral but in their album " the clown " they had some prograssive , few thrash and some orintal touches but very nice band they tottaly rocked in their rock era opening event few weeks ago
25.11.2009 - 02:44
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
Written by Guest on 25.11.2009 at 02:27

To my recollection, I have only listened to Oath To Vanquish, and they play an awesome mix of technical death metal and grindcore. I think I have some others on my computer. I'll have to refind them later.

yeah they are great band one of the top also try tyrant throne , ajdath and maybe Nervecell most middle eastern bands are death metal bands by the way so am sure you will find few bands you might like
25.11.2009 - 14:23
JD
Account deleted
Written by Roro on 25.11.2009 at 00:43

finally some one from Egypt! i need the new scarab album! please... and yeah i know Dark Philosophy, Enraged, Wyvern but the reason i didn't mention becouse i don't have any tracks or EPs or albums for them..
25.11.2009 - 15:55
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
I am currently on a big Grieving Age (Saudi Arabie) and Bilocate trip. Both play some really good death/doom.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

25.11.2009 - 18:01
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 25.11.2009 at 15:55

I am currently on a big Grieving Age (Saudi Arabie) and Bilocate trip. Both play some really good death/doom.

yeah Grieving Age was kinda a suprice no one knew about them before they released the album i was happy to see them rise because it was a long time since we got updated on Suadi bands like wasted land and octum

@ JD : scarab album is finished but they didnt release it yet but from my side i cant wait for crescent's album they are active since 1995 but they dissappered for a while
25.11.2009 - 19:02
InnerSelf
proofread free

Now PoG and GA are the only doom metal bands i am listening to on a regular bases "beside the usuals "
GA's demo In solace enthroned by thorns is great
I am waiting for my copy of their debut

D'hul Qarnayn "Black metal" from Bahrain are also very very good
and Emerna from Iran are also great
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
26.11.2009 - 00:38
Alex Cannibal
fluffy bunny
Oath To Vanquish Blaakyum Deathless Anguish r the best midlle eastern bands
----
as I stare into this dark cold water
I see my own reflected pain
Will it take long, for the sun
To shine upon and warm me?
as
26.11.2009 - 15:15
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
Written by Alex Cannibal on 26.11.2009 at 00:38

Oath To Vanquish Blaakyum Deathless Anguish r the best midlle eastern bands

yeah Blaakyum is one of the oldest bands in middle east they are kinda like a living Legend
28.11.2009 - 10:35
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
No one has already mentioned the Lebanese band, Damaar?
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
28.11.2009 - 19:01
InnerSelf
proofread free
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 28.11.2009 at 10:35

Never heard of them
what do they play?
----
is not bold enough
29.11.2009 - 15:33
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by InnerSelf on 28.11.2009 at 19:01

Never heard of them
what do they play?

Black Metal.
I personally like their 2006 demo, Triumph Through Spears of Sacrilege.
----
30.11.2009 - 01:07
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com

oh by the way i forgot to tell you about a really great doom/Death band from lebanon called kimaera here is their site http://www.kimaera.info you might like they will release their new album soon
01.12.2009 - 13:40
InnerSelf
proofread free
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 29.11.2009 at 15:33

Written by InnerSelf on 28.11.2009 at 19:01

Never heard of them
what do they play?

Black Metal.
I personally like their 2006 demo, Triumph Through Spears of Sacrilege.

I will check them out soon
their is another black metal band from Lebanon Ayat "I realy despise them"
----
is not bold enough
01.12.2009 - 14:40
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by InnerSelf on 01.12.2009 at 13:40

I will check them out soon
their is another black metal band from Lebanon Ayat "I realy despise them"

I think i've gotta give you a warning then, you'd better not to check Damaar as well.
----
01.12.2009 - 22:58
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
God i hate Ayat so much that i went into 5 pages fight in some lebanon site it got locked in the end
but i mean after more than 20 years of fighting with the gov , relagion ppl , even parents and correcting the image of metal in the middle eastern countires those fuckers come and say hey Fuck all that we will make an anti islamic band not because they hate islam but because no one done it before and well they want to be famous so fast and by that they didnt make it any easier for us at all if someone found out about them 1997 will happen all over again and this time it will be even worst
06.12.2009 - 15:13
JD
Account deleted
Written by Muhannad Saleh on 01.12.2009 at 22:58

God i hate Ayat so much that i went into 5 pages fight in some lebanon site it got locked in the end
but i mean after more than 20 years of fighting with the gov , relagion ppl , even parents and correcting the image of metal in the middle eastern countires those fuckers come and say hey Fuck all that we will make an anti islamic band not because they hate islam but because no one done it before and well they want to be famous so fast and by that they didnt make it any easier for us at all if someone found out about them 1997 will happen all over again and this time it will be even worst

yeah agree with you, anyway what happend in 1997