Metal Storm logo
Finsterforst - Part Ways With Vocalist, Search For New Singer

German forest dwellers Finsterforst have parted ways with their vocalist Marco Schomas. They have also announced the search for a replacement for the vacant position. The band's announcement reads as follows:

"Wanted: new Singer
After five successful and definitely funny years we unfortunately have to announce that Finsterforst and Marco will go seperate ways from now on. The band would like to express their gratitude for all his dedication. Thank you Marco!!

The vacant lead singer's job of course has to be filled, so Finsterforst search for a new screaming hobgoblin. If you are interested, please send your detailed application to our contact. You should include:

• current photo
  • short description which answers the following questions: Who, Where from, How old, musical experience: singing and, if any, instrumental!
  • recordings, if you have"

If you are interested in the position, send your application to kontakt@finsterforst.de.

Source: finsterforst.de
    Band profile: Finsterforst
  • Posted: 22.11.2009 by Promonex

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 60 users
    22.11.2009 - 23:35
    albatros

*sigh* I totally enjoy their latest album, especially when I'm out in the open. Good luck.
    23.11.2009 - 02:19
    Raiden
    Down Under Staff
    Yeah you're right, it's an unfortunate thing to happen to a good band.
    ----
    "Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
    - Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
    - Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
    23.11.2009 - 14:46
    Promonex
    Cathemeral
    It was about time. Marco's monotonous vocals were the only weak part of their music. Looking forward to what they'll come up with with a more versatile singer.
    ----
    All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
    - The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
    30.11.2009 - 10:35
    skatmat

Hell no! Why did he have to leave? I thought he was a great singer! Dammit...

Hits total: 3288 | This month: 2