Metal Storm logo
Coronatus - New Album Artwork And Tracklist Revealed

German gothic metallers Coronatus have revealed the artwork of their new upcoming album Fabula Magna. The album will be released via Massacre Records on 18 December.

At the beginning of this month, Coronatus went through another line up change as Ada Flechtner left the band to devote full attention to her studies. At the side of Carmen R. Lorch (formerly Carmen R. Schäfer), Coronatus' new frontwoman is Lisa Lasch, 19 years young. Her mother is also a singer and Lisa has been performing in musicals in her hometown. In her first concert appearances at the Metal Female Voice Festival on 18.10.2009 and at the Metalfest on 24.10.2009 Lisa surprised the audience with her very good full rocking voice.

Fabula Magna [cover art] tracklist:

01. Blind.
02. Flying By (alone)
03. Der Fluch
04. Josy
05. Kristallklares Wasser
06. Der Letzte Tanz
07. Els Carmen
08. Tantalos
09. Wolfstanz
10. Geisterkirche
11. How Far Will You Go

The album will also feature two bonus tracks. A special acoustic version and a remastered version of two songs from our first album "Lux Noctis", of course, both songs with the new singer Lisa.

Source: coronatus.de
Band profile: Coronatus
Posted: 26.11.2009 by Sostoa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 14 users
27.11.2009 - 09:13
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Gaddddamn, their new front woman is only 19??
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
27.11.2009 - 12:14
Ag Fox
Angel No More
They are not too bad, just wish they have more songs in english
----
loves 小巫
29.11.2009 - 07:56
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Written by LeChron James on 27.11.2009 at 09:13

Gaddddamn, their new front woman is only 19??

Yes, and while her vocal sound was a bit quiet at first during their Metal Female Voices performance (her first gig), she proved herself a great replacement by the end of the set and had a strong stage presence. I'm interested to see how she'll be on this new CD. A picture I took of her at MFVF is here.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 4027 | This month: 4