Metal Storm logo
Hypocrisy - Vote For Your Favourite Setlist

After four years, Swedish Death Metal legends Hypocrisy will finally be back on the road in Europe. After having the highest chart entry ever in Germany - the new album A Taste Of Extreme Divinity was released October 23rd 2009 and landed on #62 - the band will hit the road alongside Survivors Zero and Hatesphere on the so-called "Long Time, No Death... Europe 2010" Tour.

To really give the fans something special after all those years, the band has decided to let their fans vote their favourite songs they want to hear and see live. The top voted songs will be played on the Hypocrisy Euro tour then.

Here is the poll. Choose one song in every drop down menu and your five favourite songs ever of Hypocrisy will be counted.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Hypocrisy
Event: Hypocrisy: European Tour
Posted: 28.11.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 112 users
28.11.2009 - 14:49
-N-

Very good.
28.11.2009 - 18:18
Metal Maiden
Megadead
Noooooooo, why no eastern Europe... So he can bring that stupid Pain of his to the Balkans, but not Hypocrisy, huh...
28.11.2009 - 20:28
BlankFile

Voted already! I saw them live in 2003 in Lisbon and i will never forget that show! What a blast! Pity they didn´t play at the time my favourite song of them: "A Coming Race". Hope they return to Portugal soon!
28.11.2009 - 22:30
selken
Irreligious
- Compulsive Psychosis
- Scrutinized
- Unleash the Beast
- Time Warp
- Blinded

So good for those who will see them live
----
30.11.2009 - 11:33
terrorist

Nice one.bands should do this more often.
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related
01.12.2009 - 03:04
Warman
Erotic Stains
I love this kind of stuff! Children of Bodom did it too before the "Stockholm Knockout Show". I have no idea if they played my songs (it was four years ago). But this is something more bands should do.
----

Hits total: 3373 | This month: 7