Metal Storm logo
Myrath - New Album Details

Tunisian progressive metallers Myrath will release their second album titled Desert Call on January 25th 2010. The album will be released in Europe on XIIIBis Records (Sony Distro) and the rest of the world by a yet to be announced prestigious American label. Mastering took place at House of Audio in Germany.

Myrath commented about the signing with XIIIBis Records as follows: "We are pleased to announce that Myrath has signed a contract with XIIIBis Records (Sony distribution) for the exclusive release in Europe of the new album Desert Call. We are extremely proud to be among the few metal bands to sign for one of the biggest labels in France (Home of artists such as Ray Charles, Alain Chamfort, Simply Red, Tears For Fears, Michael Jones, Mötley Crüe, Nine Inch Nails, Paul Personne, Status Quo, Patrick Rondat, Suicidal Tendencies, Trust and many others).

To this respect we wish to thank Mehdi El Jai (chairman executive officer), Samuel Pernes (administrative and financial manager), Emmanuelle Charles (Sales Manager) as well as all XIII Bis Records staff. A special thank obviously goes to our producer Kevin Codfert for his valuable support and for contributing so much in finalizing this contract."

Desert Call [cover art] tracklist:

01. Forever And A Day
02. Tempests Of Sorrows
03. Desert Call
04. Madness
05. Silent Cries
06. Memories
07. Ironic Destiny
08. No Turning Back
09. Empty World
10. Shockwave

Source: jorzine.com
Band profile: Myrath
Posted: 12.12.2009 by Muhannad Saleh

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 56 users
12.12.2009 - 18:15
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
I enjoyed their first effort... looking forward to some more good stuff from these Tunisians!
12.12.2009 - 22:02
Symmachus

Awesome album cover that is. I believe I may have heard one of this band's songs before. It's pretty cool that thekeyboardist of Adagio is on the production side of things here.
12.12.2009 - 22:49
Magatouve
Account deleted
I think Myrath is one of the best metal bands in the Arab World.... I also enjoyed their first album and I hope their next effort is going to be even better.
13.12.2009 - 10:51
Black Winter

Coool! looking forward to it,I hope it will be openly sold in tunisian and arab markets
----
Once the people decides to live, destiny will definetly obey..

T u n i s i a F r e e !
13.12.2009 - 18:29
JD
Account deleted
That's awsome news!!
14.12.2009 - 06:47
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
I loved HOPE i listen to it everyday so i really cant wait for this as well

Hits total: 4198 | This month: 21