Metal Storm logo
The 'Post your wantlist' thread.

13.12.2009 - 23:11
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
I have a bad feeling that this thread might be locked but I'll give it a go. I think this would be useful seeing as we don't have a trading section on this forum. Post a list of rare items you want but are struggling to find then if anyone has it you can try and sort out a trade or sale. No point in listing things u can find anywhere.

So here's what I'm looking for:
Sempiternal Deathreign - The Spooky Gloom CD
Decomposed - Hope Finally Died CD
Blot Mine - Porphyrogenesis CD
Rupture - Sex, Drugs and Rupture CD
Krieg - Patrick Bateman MCD
Infester - To the Depths of Degradation.

As I Lay Dying (Visceral Evisceration) - Promo tape 1995
Sacramentary Abolishment - 1998 demo
Nacht Und Nebel - Drowning Source of Triumph demo

Naked Whipper - Moloch: Acid Orgy LP

Netjajev SS - (Most things)

Please don't lock this thread. Seems like a good idea to me.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
13.12.2009 - 23:15
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
I AM for keeping this thread open.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

13.12.2009 - 23:18
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by -tom- on 13.12.2009 at 23:11

Sempiternal Deathreign - The Spooky Gloom CD

Krieg - Patrick Bateman MCD

Lucas bumped into the Sempiternal Deathreign cd for 13 euros last October at DelftDoom but I forgot what the distro is called. He also has The Spooky Gloom on vinyl (mint condition) But can of course keep an eye open for it here in The Netherlands. Problem is that the cd's that do pop up are almost all second hand. There are more never been played totally new vinyls of it aorund since a box of them were found at an attack in Gouda last year.

I though the Krieg - Patrick Bateman MCD was readily available. I have a copy of it and am willing to part with it depending what you have in return. I am mostly looking for out of print doom.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

13.12.2009 - 23:23
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
I think you PM'ed me a link to a distro with the Semp... album a while ago and they didn't reply to my e-mail.

My tradelist file seems to have gone missing but I don't think I can help you much with rare doom. You interested in selling it?
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
13.12.2009 - 23:26
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
I think I PM'ed you that link. But it seems like the website wasn't anything more than a frontpage, unfortunately. I have the CD version of it, we might be able to work out a trade. But if your tradelist is gone...
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
13.12.2009 - 23:28
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
If you can send me a wantlist or a price you'd want for it then that'd be helpful.

I'll see if it turns up. It's probably still on my computer somewhere
----

Read Watchmen.
13.12.2009 - 23:31
Zombie, M.D.
I can part with my copy of Patrick Bateman. Feed me obscure black metal and nihilistic grindcore.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
13.12.2009 - 23:32
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by -tom- on 13.12.2009 at 23:28

If you can send me a wantlist or a price you'd want for it then that'd be helpful.

I'll see if it turns up. It's probably still on my computer somewhere

I don't really have a wantlist, I'm afraid. I'm always looking for Corrupted / Sloth & VA - Raggle Taggle vol. 1, but I doubt you have those (and I doubt the Semp. CD equals them).

Maybe you have some Skullflower?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
13.12.2009 - 23:33
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
I've found my tradelist. It's pretty huge (and outdated so I probably have loads more to add).

Can all of the above posters send me your e-mail addresses. I can't PM this list because it's too long.
----

Read Watchmen.
13.12.2009 - 23:34
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
If you don't have any doom, I think it would be wiser for you to trade with Zombie, M.D.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

13.12.2009 - 23:38
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
I think the only old piece of doom in my tradelist is: - Paramaecium - Within the Ancient Forest

Depends if you want that.
----

Read Watchmen.
13.12.2009 - 23:44
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by -tom- on 13.12.2009 at 23:38

I think the only old piece of doom in my tradelist is: - Paramaecium - Within the Ancient Forest

Depends if you want that.

I just sent you a pm with my e-mail. Maybe there's something on your list which is of interest to me. Btw Paramaecium is a band I somehow cannot stand at all. I used to have Within The Ancient Firest myself but did away with it.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

14.12.2009 - 00:42
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Oh yeah, forgot this one:

Infester - To the Depths of Degradation.
----

Read Watchmen.
14.12.2009 - 07:08
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
I'm looking for pre-self titled Hardcore Superstar...doubt many people around here would have those albums though.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin