Metal Storm logo
9/11 was a scam

Original post

Posted by Soliloquy, 28.07.2006 - 22:24
lets see what we can make of this. aright, i know this is a rather sensative subject. september 11, 2001, america was attacked by alquida. it was attacked. the twin towers collapsed. pentagon was hit. flight 93 collapsed in penselvina(sp). america was hijacked.....

or so they made us believe. where the heck am i getting with this? america is good with secrets isnt it? whats the deal with area 51. hold on, thats getting off topic. so here we go, before you guys start flaming me, watch these 2 videos. and i do warn you; these videos are long! add all the videos together, and you have soemthing that will last a bit more than an hour. so yes, it will take some time to go through them all. but watch them, and you'll see what i'm talking about.

before, i post the 2 videos, i just wanna say that i lost 1 of the videos that was talking about the motives behind the 9/11 attack. it had soemthing to do with over 96 million dollars worth of gold were kept in the basment of the twin towers. when the people were clearing out the debree, they found nothing. the american banks and tons of other banks stored thier gold there. after the rubel was cleared up, there was nothing. you kill 1000's of people just for money? seems crule huh? well, the way the video explained it, it made sense.

but yeah, i urge you to watch the entire video. the video is called 'loose change' and i'm only posting the first edition of it(its split in 2 parts). but it has a couple of different 'extra's lurking around on youtube.com and even video.google.com. but here it goes:

and do look at the videos really closly! read everything, listen to everything. and i'm sure some people here have aready seen the videos...

and no, there is no blood. no gore. no guts being pulled out. nothing of that sort.

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zUht6cLkMc&search=loose%20change

part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-guQaYgrWqI&search=loose%20change

you might wanna check out 'screw loose change' as well. its a more obsecure version, yet it gets to the point using tons of evidence. take a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZGscWP5Osw&NR

so tell me....is it a scam?>
23.08.2013 - 18:47
Spiral Shadow
All that '9/11 was a scam' thing is the real scam in my opinion. Just another way to blame the USA/Israel/whoever for everything that's bad and wrong.
----
Learn from your parents mistakes, use birth control!
23.08.2013 - 20:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Spiral Shadow on 23.08.2013 at 18:47

All that '9/11 was a scam' thing is the real scam in my opinion. Just another way to blame the USA/Israel/whoever for everything that's bad and wrong.

I never blame Isreal am always has been in your side
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.08.2013 - 04:43
Mattybu

Meh, here's the thing. If there was anything fishy about 9/11, I would say the biggest possibility was an inside job on the US' part. It would sort of make sense - gets the people behind a war in the middle east which is more of a distraction from the fact that the oil over there is what the US is after. Now of course this is just speculation, I am not saying any of that is true but it seems like it would be the most likely to me.

Where that theory derails a little is the actual event itself... Aside from some finicky physical issues there were parts about 9/11 that if it was a planned demolition by the states wouldn't really add up. I really am not convinced it was an inside job, but I haven't looked into it quite closely enough to really form a valid opinion.

Speaking of which, the original post in this thread was supported by... 2 youtube videos? [sarcasm]Gee, there's an opinion I can trust.[/sarcasm]

25.08.2013 - 17:06
Spiral Shadow
Written by Mattybu on 25.08.2013 at 04:43

Meh, here's the thing. If there was anything fishy about 9/11, I would say the biggest possibility was an inside job on the US' part. It would sort of make sense - gets the people behind a war in the middle east which is more of a distraction from the fact that the oil over there is what the US is after. Now of course this is just speculation, I am not saying any of that is true but it seems like it would be the most likely to me.

Where that theory derails a little is the actual event itself... Aside from some finicky physical issues there were parts about 9/11 that if it was a planned demolition by the states wouldn't really add up. I really am not convinced it was an inside job, but I haven't looked into it quite closely enough to really form a valid opinion.

Speaking of which, the original post in this thread was supported by... 2 youtube videos? [sarcasm]Gee, there's an opinion I can trust.[/sarcasm]

My point exactly. But maybe that's why it worked so well convincing other people to believe - people don't exactly support the media anymore now that they have alternate ways of gaining information.

Anyways regarding that specific subject, I think there might have been something like... I dunno, somebody from the inside who helped, but to think it was actually planned by the government? meh... People just seek complications where it isn't complicated at all. There's this crazy world-domination oriented religion called 'islam' and the USA managed to piss them off. That's about it...
----
25.08.2013 - 18:14
Mattybu
Written by Spiral Shadow on 25.08.2013 at 17:06

My point exactly. But maybe that's why it worked so well convincing other people to believe - people don't exactly support the media anymore now that they have alternate ways of gaining information.

Anyways regarding that specific subject, I think there might have been something like... I dunno, somebody from the inside who helped, but to think it was actually planned by the government? meh...

That seems reasonable. I would say that would be the most likely of any sort of behind the scenes shenanigans.

I will say though, on the slim chance the whole thing was planned by the government, doing that to your own people would be one of the most horrible crimes I could think of. Another reason why I have doubts, sure the US have done some bad stuff, but that bad? I don't know.
25.08.2013 - 18:22
Vombatus
Potorro
It's not like 9/11 was the first time religious fanatics were targeting World trade center (or other relevant american centers). They just aimed a little higher that time....

Another point that makes it almost impossible to think that the us government was implicated would be to know if the economic benefits taken from the Afghan war that derived from the attacks would compensate the sheer lost caused by the attacks in economic, politic and social terms.... I really really doubt it (I guess a braindead-conspiration-supporter would think so).
25.08.2013 - 21:00
Spiral Shadow
Written by Mattybu on 25.08.2013 at 18:14

Written by Spiral Shadow on 25.08.2013 at 17:06

Anyways regarding that specific subject, I think there might have been something like... I dunno, somebody from the inside who helped, but to think it was actually planned by the government? meh...

That seems reasonable. I would say that would be the most likely of any sort of behind the scenes shenanigans.

I will say though, on the slim chance the whole thing was planned by the government, doing that to your own people would be one of the most horrible crimes I could think of. Another reason why I have doubts, sure the US have done some bad stuff, but that bad? I don't know.

Exactly. Let's say it was a TV show - USA is more of an anti-villain with shady past rather than a Big Bad.
----
31.08.2013 - 03:05
Gonzo_Infidel
Account deleted