Metal Storm logo
Chimaira - Recording Christmas Show For New DVD

Chimaira's 10th annual hometown Christmas show on December 27 at the House of Blues in Cleveland, Ohio will be filmed for a forthcoming concert DVD.

Commented guitarist Rob Arnold: "It's hard for us to believe that the first time Chimaira played the Cleveland area over the holidays was ten years ago this Christmas. And the fact that the show became an annual event, drawing metal heads from not only the Cleveland area but from all over the globe, makes it all the more special.

I remember being excited years ago, when fans started showing up from places as far as Texas, and now seeing fans flying in from places like Europe and the U.K. is, to say the least... astonishing.

So here we are... our tenth annual Chimaira Christmas show, and we plan to make it special. The production will be the biggest and the best yet, and the set list will span our entire catalog."

Chimaira is currently on tour in the U.S. with Trivium.

Source: chimaira.com
Band profile: Chimaira
Event: Chimaira
Posted: 17.12.2009 by Overlord_PT

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 11 users
18.12.2009 - 14:30
Kwis
I really liked The Dehumanizing Process dvd, so I'll give this a look. Not sure about the latest album though... Didn't find it that great.
19.12.2009 - 01:58
Symmachus
This seems like a nice Christmas tradition to undergo. I hope it goes well.

Hits total: 2559 | This month: 7