Metal Storm logo
Shining - Drop Off Behemoth's Evangelia Amerika Tour

Swedish extreme metallers Shining have dropped off the upcoming "Evangelia Amerika" tour alongside Behemoth and Septicflesh, due to work visa issues. Lightning Swords Of Death, who had previously been added to three of the tour dates, will now be taking Shining's place for the duration of the tour.

Lightning Swords Of Death vocalist, Autarch, comments on the Behemoth dates: "Regarding our dates with Behemoth, attendees can expect to find themselves victim to the horror of true and agonizing ritual abuse. All of the bands on this lineup exemplify the epitome of their collective genres' strengths and will be a dark and impressive sight to behold."

Lightning Swords Of Death's Metal Blade Records debut album will rear its head sometime during the spring of 2010. In anticipation of this album's release, the band will be touring the western and southern US during March of 2010 with Kreator, Kataklysm, Evile and Lazarus A.D..

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Shining
Event: Behemoth: Evangelia Amerika Tour
Posted: 22.12.2009 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 81 users
22.12.2009 - 18:58
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Well that sucks. have seen behemoth, was really looking forward to shining.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
22.12.2009 - 21:12
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Well, I don't feel so bad about missing this anymore.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
22.12.2009 - 23:15
X5452
Account deleted
I saw shining last weekend, what a bunch of depressive shit... sorry but it wasnt to my liking
22.12.2009 - 23:17
Got Mayhem?

I was considering going to this becuase I havn't seen Shining or SF yet. Without Shining, Nile's lineup looks like more fun...
----
23.12.2009 - 00:49
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Written by Doc G. on 22.12.2009 at 21:12

Well, I don't feel so bad about missing this anymore.

yup. They were the only reason a considering thought even entered muh head.
----
Coldgrits
23.12.2009 - 02:09
Symmachus

Aw, COME ON! Visa crap again! Come on, this is getting ridiculous. I wasn't planning on seeing one of these concerts, but that visa system doesn't seem entirely competent if bands are cancelling getting over to the United States for that reason so much.
23.12.2009 - 11:23
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Symmachus on 23.12.2009 at 02:09

Aw, COME ON! Visa crap again! Come on, this is getting ridiculous. I wasn't planning on seeing one of these concerts, but that visa system doesn't seem entirely competent if bands are cancelling getting over to the United States for that reason.

You don't understand, it is competent... to US standards. I'm not that surprised the US of A don't let people like Kvarforth in just like that.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
23.12.2009 - 11:47
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
This really sucks. I don't really like Shining (IV is kinda cool), but I was looking forward to seeing what they are like live. I've seen Behemoth twice already so now I'm not going to this :/
23.12.2009 - 13:39
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Written by Guest on 22.12.2009 at 23:15

I saw shining last weekend, what a bunch of depressive shit... sorry but it wasnt to my liking

That's the idea man, it's fucking DSBM!

Once more, and yet again..FUCK the American government!!! It's pure, fucking bullshit is what it is, bunch of paranoid fucktards running Homeland Security. I've been through the immigration process, I've been to Homeland Security, talked with officials..it's a bunch of shit. There's no reason they couldn't have let Shining come and play some shows, the American government does far more damage to their own citizens then a band of musicians ever will, in fact, I bet, no, I know that good music from Europe and Scandinavia are doing a lot of good for people.

Lame, I was going to check them out in Seattle, didn't care for seeing the other bands and I thought Shining was never going to come to North America. Lightning Swords Of Death are decent but, no where as good as Shining.
27.12.2009 - 15:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Thryce on 23.12.2009 at 11:23

Written by Symmachus on 23.12.2009 at 02:09

Aw, COME ON! Visa crap again! Come on, this is getting ridiculous. I wasn't planning on seeing one of these concerts, but that visa system doesn't seem entirely competent if bands are cancelling getting over to the United States for that reason.

You don't understand, it is competent... to US standards. I'm not that surprised the US of A don't let people like Kvarforth in just like that.

But Sweden is part of Old Europe, I didnt know they need visa enter to states? Why brits dont need?
I thought mew EU only need visas for USA(even latvia since lats year dont need, even I doubt I will get into states and live there)

i dont understand when was 70 or XX years anversery of Outlaws MC when ATF and FBI busted 60 members of bikers and Harald ''Taco '' Bowman get 2 lifes who was mainh man in Outlaws, how bikers from Germany, Australia and other Europian countries get in for anversery if FBA, ATF say they arent rebels, but mafia on wheels?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.12.2009 - 16:22
DahliaRock

Well, all the fun has been spoiled once again due to crappy issues.. Thanks government!

Hits total: 3352 | This month: 4